E N D

BLOOD CALLS TO BLOOD

Clary's day was hectic. First finding Jace's father instead of Valentine and her mother. She couldn't deny that she was suspicious of him but she couldn't do anything about it yet. His story didn't exactly add up especially with the suspicious air around him. Jace and her had talked out their feelings for each other and had agreed for the best to not act upon it.

Isabelle was put on trial for high treason and Alec had went to the Warlocks to get their helps. In the end, he received a lot of sarcasm and mean comments from Sebastian (obviously for breaking Magnus' heart) and finally he got Magnus to agree to help him in exchange for his bow and quivers.

In the end, Clary and Luke went to Renwicks while Magnus and Sebastian attended Isabelle's trial. The trial had began badly with the Inquisitor being a mad bitch but Lydia had freed Isabelle from her charges, making everyone erupt with cheers. Both Warlocks had used their magics to make little fireworks appear everywhere. Sebastian didn't regret using his magic to make a middle finger appear from fireworks in front of the Inquisitor.

In fact, it was satisfying seeing the Inquisitor get red and flustered. Unfortunately, Isabelle was going to be stripped from her runes and banished unless they give her the cup. Sebastian immediately cursed at her before leaving angrily thinking that the Clave went bonkers.

While that happened, Clary and the rest went to Renwicks. Battling against the demon, Clary finally found her mother again. She glamoured a cup to look like the Mortal cup. Passing it to Jace's father who then unglamoured himself to reveal that he was in fact Valentine.

After being tricked by Clary, Valentine reveals that he's also Jace's father, leaving the latter both disgusted and heartbroken. Clary wasn't as heartbroken but she couldn't deny that she was disgusted. In fact, the revelation flared up her determination to get Sebastian back.

MALEC - STARCHILD

Every thing was awkward between Jace and Clary. Jace mostly thought it was awkward while Clary tried formulating a plan to get Sebastian back. For now, she had none. She thought about winging it but knew she was going to ultimately fail.

She was in a good mood. She found her mother but had no idea how to remove the spell around her. Sebastian was about to come to the institute with Magnus to figure out who had casted the spell. She was also able to have a talk with Alec without the urge to snap his neck even if it was impossible.

Sebastian was nervous about seeing Clary again. He was honestly a wreck on the inside but on the outside, he looked clean, calm as if he hadn't seen his ex-girlfriend kissing his brother. Yes, Sebastian knew about it since he heard it from Magnus who heard it from someone. He couldn't deny that it made him laugh a bit but it didn't change how he felt about her.

He loved her but it would take him a lot to get over it. If she was capable of cheating now then she could later in the relationship. He couldn't deny that he would give her another chance if she asked in a heartbeat.

Sebastian sat next to Magnus, his hand laying across his stomach while the other was on the table. Magnus focused on Sebastian's nails, painting it into a glittery blue with a bit of black glitter. Magnus had chosen it because it represented their magic. Of course, the blue had to be brighter than the black to represent their glory.