011

Sebastian tumbled out of the portal, going back to his apartment. His heart was beating fast, as if it was about to burst out and break into pieces before his eyes. He felt heavy, as if the world - no, the universe - was weighting down on him.

His hand shook, as if it was seizing. His mind was blanc, as if it was an empty canvas of an uninspired artist. His breath grew shorter and his chest heaved up and down. He was familiar with this feeling and he hated it.

Flashes of a certain red head flashed through his mind and then he saw it.

The same red head kissing the blond who he detested, loathed, despised. The same scene that broke his heart.

The one that already broke his healing heart.

Clary Fairchild.

The name that once chilled his being in a pleasant way. The name that once brighten his mood. The name he praised and was proud of. The name that belonged to a beautiful woman who was too good for this wicked world. The name he once loved.

Sebastian hated that name now. He detested it, loathed it, despised it. Just like he felt about the blond. The blond that stole the one he loved.

He hated her entire being.

But another part of him loved her so fucking much.

His entire existence was in conflict. He wanted to curse at her, hurt her like he did to him but another part of him wanted to forgive her and to tell her that it's okay as long as she loved him.

Love?

If she had loved him, she wouldn't have kissed him back. She would have pushed him away, tell him that she was in love with Sebastian, not that thief.

But she didn't and that made him collapse on the floor, gasping and sobbing at her actions. He cried out, his magic going mad. Black mist surrounding him and broke every thing it touched.

Magnus jolted awake, being awakened from his peaceful sleep. He grabbed his robe, wrapping it around him and came out from his room. His eyes widen at the sight.

Sebastian was crying, tears streaming down his face and his magic was going haywire, knocking down everything from its path. Magnus approached him, using his magic to deflect Sebastian's. He kneeled down and wrapped his arm around his best friend - no, his brother.

"Hey, it's going to be alright. Okay? Listen to me, everything will be alright." Magnus whispered, trying to soothe him. Sebastian's magic calmed down but Sebastian was still crying, his emotions didn't calm down.

"No, it's not. Clary broke my heart but I still want her. I need her, Magnus." Sebastian whispered. Magnus sighed, knowing this feeling. His anger flared up at the red head. Sebastian muffled out his sob, and confessed. "I love her, Magnus."

Clary Fairchild had truly broken Sebastian Starling.

____________

Sorry if it took long to write this chapter. I have never felt a heartbreak so like I had no idea how to write this since I don't know how it feels. I hope it kind of described well someone who got their heart broken and I also hope that no one felt such intense pain too.

Anyway, how was it?

ADIOS