006

Clary could've easily drawn the pentagram but she wanted Sebastian close to her. Faking that she couldn't draw a part, she asked Sebastian to help her. Sebastian nodded and walked behind her.

His warmth emitted onto Clary and the scent of mint and roses overwhelmed her senses. Clary leaned closer to him and she felt like she was on fire. The desire to touch him was stronger than ever and she willed herself not to do anything. It was too soon, right?

Sebastian clasped his hand on Clary's and slowly guided her hands. Clary held her breath when his lips was close to her ear.

"You curve up here and you connect it to the side. Here, you want it to touch this but barely. " He whispered since he was close to her.

Sebastian didn't let go of her hand and stood up, making Clary stand up. Clary looked up at him with her big innocent eyes. Her lips parted and Sebastian wished he could've kissed her but he willed himself not too. It was too soon, right?

"I forgot to tell you that you look like a goddess." He told her, brushing his lips on her ear. "You look breathtakingly beautiful like a goddess who bewitches everyone with one single look. You're truly a perfection made by god himself, Clary."

Clary placed both hands on his chest and smiled at him. "Thank you, Sebastian."

No space was between them. Sebastian could've easily kissed her but he took a step back. "We should finish the pentagram."

"Uh yeah, we should."

•••

"Sebastian will be the one to summon Valack." Magnus said after flirting with the Lightwood boy. "Take your rightful position in the pentagram. I'll stay in case something happens."

Everyone placed themselves in their place and waited for Sebastian to say something.

"When Valack comes, he will demand for payment. Before anyone asks, I don't know what he will want." Sebastian said before giving his hand to Clary. Clary took it and let out a small gasp when she felt a connection to him. Clary didn't turn to look at Jace when she gave him her hand. Her gaze didn't leave his blue eyes and his didn't leave her green eyes.

When Isabelle gave her hand to Sebastian, the warlock started chanting in an unknown language. Magnus didn't bother learning it because Sebastian already knew it.

When Valack appeared, Clary looked at Sebastian in fear. Sebastian stroked her hand with his thumb and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Valack demands payment. He wants a memory of your most beloved." Sebastian shouted looking at the Shadowhunters. Clary was first and her mom appeared. Isabelle was second and Valack showed Alec's smiling face. When Alec's beloved appeared, Alec looked at Jace's face in disbelief.

"No! The demon deceived me!"

The others shouted at him to stop when he tried to let go of their hands. Hell broke loose when Alec broke away. Valack started a storm inside the room. Everyone was against the wall, trying to get away from it. Magnus and Sebastian used their magic to contain it. The demon had tried taking Jace but Isabelle and Alec held his arms.

"We can't contain it for much longer!" Magnus shouted to them. His blue haze mixed with black haze. The magic was mostly black which came from Sebastian. Clary held a Seraph Blade and she pointed it at the demon.