010

Sebastian was utterly bored. He was so bored that he was using his own magic to entertain himself. He groaned and shifted into another position on the bed. Usually, he would be reading a book but he was too worried.

Clary, Luke and Jace had left to get the Mortal cup. He wanted to come with but Clary told him to stay here. She gave him updates here and there but he was worried. He didn't want to lose his girl when he finally just got her.

Clary was simply magnificent. Her bright red hair reminded him of the sun when it set, vibrant and captivating. Her green eyes were gorgeous and the innocent look she always has drove him wild.

She was small but big when it came to courage. Her mother was trapped under a spell with Valentine. She just learned about a new world, a dangerous one. She was stuck, trying to find a way to get her mother back and she has to search the cup for it. She was the only one capable to do it but the shadow world was big and a clueless one could easily get lost.

She was strong. She adapted quickly, knowing she had to for her mother. She was caring. Even if her mother was her priority, she always helped the ones in need. She was smart. She always pierced together clues, turning it into a lead. She was amazing and Sebastian was lucky to have her.

He shot up, his phone falling on his toe. He cursed but fumbled to take the phone. He looked at it and saw that it was a message from his beloved.

It said to meet him in the Institute and that she got the cup.

He stumbled up from his bed, trying to grab appropriate clothing. He buttoned up his shirt and cursed when he put the buttons on the wrong holes. He undid them and did it slowly, making sure that he did it correctly this time. He grabbed black pants and slid them on his legs.

His hair was a lost cause. It was messy and he tried fixing it by running his finger through them but it didn't work. He felt stupid when he remembered that he had magic for that. He snapped his finger and his hair was perfectly gelled back.

He looked at his reflection, smiling at how good he looked. He was ready to see Clary again.

•••

Sebastian arrived to the Institute with his portal. He had no idea where Clary wanted to meet up so he wandered around. He bumped into the Lightwood siblings.

"Hello, Isabelle." Sebastian greeted her before turning to Alec, greeting him as well. "Hello, Alec."

Both siblings sent each other panicked looks and Isabelle took the initiative. "Sebastian, how wonderful to see you. I heard you are good at cooking. Can you help me make dinner?"

Sebastian frowned at her, suspicious. He was horrible at cooking. "I'm horrible at cooking. The one that told you that must have wanted you dead. Anyway, I'm here for Clary. Do you know where she is?"

He took a step forward and Alec stood in his way. "Uh, she's not here yet."

Sebastian shot him a look and said, "Well, I'll wait for her over there. Can you move?"

"No!" Isabelle and Alec shouted, blocking his path. Sebastian was now suspicious. They were hiding something and he wanted to know that it was. He moved past them, forcefully.

His heart dropped and he regretted coming here. Clary was lip locking with Jace and Sebastian stood there, frozen at spot. He would've been okay with it if Clary had pushed Jace away from the kiss but she was kissing him back with the same lips that he kissed not too long ago.

Isabelle and Alec came behind him. Alec placed a hand on his shoulder, knowing how he was feeling. Isabelle silently fumed at them. Clary was with Sebastian and she was cheating on him while Jace fully knew that he shouldn't be doing this with someone who was in a relationship with somebody else.

Sebastian clenched his fist in anger and he watched them pull away. Clary looked at Jace as if she was in a daze but she shook her head, her eyes going wide. She had finally understood what she had done. She turned away and her heart dropped, seeing an angry Sebastian.

Sebastian turned around, snapping his finger to make a portal. He rushed towards it, ignoring the calls from Clary. He entered the portal with tears staining his cheeks.

Clary pushed past Jace and ran after Sebastian. Isabelle caught her, stopping her from going inside the portal. Clary struggled against her strong hold, crying out Sebastian's name.

"Let me go!" Clary shouted with tears rolling down her eyes. She eventually stopped and sobbed in Isabelle's arm.

"I can't. If you enter a Portal not knowing where you're going, you'll be stuck in limbo forever." She said, stroking her flaming hair. She was still pissed at her but she didn't wish for her to be in limbo forever.

"He'll go to Magnus' place. I just need to think about that place." Clary retorted, looking at the shrinking portal.

"He knows that you know he'll go there. He would most probably go somewhere else so you can't find him, Clary." Isabelle stated softly.

Clary cried while Isabelle tried soothing her. Alec glared at the ground and Jace looked down, ashamed for being the reason why she was crying. Deep down, he was glad that the couple was split.

Some couples were destined to meet but to be destroyed at the end. In this case, Clary and Sebastian fitted the category perfectly.

_____________

Hi! Sorry for not updating for soooooooo long.

So I have a preposition for this book. If you read Sweetheart, then you'll know that I wanted to discontinue this book. So I have two options.

Either, I give up on this book completely and give an explanation on what was supposed to happen

Or

I write really small chapters like this one and finish this book quickly.

I understand if you want to stop reading this book and it's completely fine.

Anyway, tell me what you guys want in the comments!

ADIOS