007

Sebastian was happy.

Clary and him couldn't see each other so instead they texted and talked to each other on the phone. Sebastian was slightly annoyed by Jace since he also liked Clary and he was also there for her, unlike Sebastian.

Sebastian was laying on the bed imagining Clary. Her curled orange red hair, her wide green eyes that always looked seductive whenever she looked at him, her small pink lips that was always stretched into a smile and her small figure compared to his bigger one.

Sebastian really wished Clary was with him right now. He really missed her, especially her lips. Their first kiss appeared on his mind and Sebastian softly grinned thinking about it. He remembered the way her body was against him, the way she looked dazed after the kiss and he especially remembered the look on Jace's face when he came in the room to tell Clary to hurry up. Clary became a blushing mess that made Sebastian chuckle and she quickly left, not before planting her lips on Sebastian for a second.

When she left, Sebastian's expression grew serious and he made Jace promise that he would protect her.

His phone rang loudly snapping him from his thoughts. His face lit up when he saw it was from Clary.

"Hello, doll." Sebastian had called her that since their second call. Clary was like a doll. One that is pretty to look at and that you have to be careful with. Sebastian didn't want harm to come her way because of him.

"Doll? What the fuck?" Jace's voice came from the other side. Sebastian's smile dropped and an annoyed expression took over his face. His expression softened when he heard Isabelle awing and say that she wanted someone to call her that. He hoped she found someone who would love her and treat her well.

"What do you want? Where's Clary?" Worry and annoyance laced his voice. He worried about what happened to Clary and he was annoyed by how Jace was the one talking.

"She's gone. Someone took her and we need your help." Isabelle giggled at the pained expression on Jace's face. He certainly did not want to ask the Warlock for help.

"What the hell? I entrusted Clary's safety to you and she's -" Sebastian cut himself off and ran a hand on his hair. He let out an angry sigh and cursed. "I'm coming."

Sebastian ended the call.

•••

When Sebastian arrived, he punched Jace. Jace stumbled back and looked at Sebastian in furry. Sebastian made a hand gesture and black haze came from it. Jace opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out.

Isabelle covered her mouth when she realized what he did. Sebastian took Jace's voice away and Izzy fell into giggles. Jace glared at her which made Alec glare at him. Jace turned his glare to Sebastian. Sebastian felt his glare but he ignored it and closed his eyes.

Sebastian's eyes shot open when he felt a familiar object that was spelled by him. On the black road, his silver cuff stood out. His lips quirked up when he realized Clary intentionally dropped his cuff knowing he would save her. Sebastian sprinted towards the cuff making the Shadowhunters run after him.

Since the cuff was on the road, Sebastian almost got hit by a car but he did get a headache from the honking right after he evaded getting hit. Sebastian bent down and picked up the cuff. He brushed a thumb over it and heard the Shadowhunters stopping.