012

Clary was angry at herself.

She was furious, enraged, fuming at herself. She had just destroyed her relationship with the one she loves the most (if you don't count her mother, of course). She was absolutely and undeniably in love with Sebastian Starling.

And she screwed up. Badly.

She didn't know why she had responded to the kiss with Jace but now she felt weird, as if she kissed her brother. She couldn't deny that she felt a connection with Jace but now she knew that what she felt for him was not love. It was a love shared by siblings.

Tears were streaming down her face as she looked at the ground, her eyes were empty, the fire inside it gone. Her stance was tense, as if something was about to jump her. She looked up, her eyes going to her limp best friend.

Raphael had brought in Simon and had informed them about how he was a fledging. Guilt ate her away and she sighed, knowing that every thing had gone wrong because of her. Everything was her fault.

First was when she kissed Jace back and that made her lose the love of her life and then it was Simon, her best friend. Her best friend was dead because of her and now she has to decide if he would stay dead or be condemned into being a downworlder. And she didn't know which one to choose.

She jumped slightly when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She looked up, since she was sitting down, and saw Jace giving her a sympathetic. She wanted to smile back but she only looked at the ground.

The kiss wasn't only her fault. It was also because of Jace.

"Hey, uh, I know this is a bad timing but about that kiss -" Jace stopped seeing the glare on her face. Her best friend died, Sebastian probably hates her and her mother is gone and he wants to talk about the kiss.

The world perhaps hates her at the moment.

"It is a bad timing, Jace." Clary stated, her eyes wide in furry. Jace opened his mouth to continue but she lifted her hand, making him stop. She sighed and told him, "Look, Jace, I'm grateful that you're helping me find my mother but I, uh, I don't like you that way."

Jace froze, his eyes going to the ground. He sighed, knowing that he should've seen this coming. He still was happy that he got to kiss her. He looked at her green eyes and asked, "Do you love him?"

"Yes, I'm in love with him." Clary answered, her eyes becoming teary. She sighed, roughly running her hand through her hair. "And now I don't think I have a chance to get him back."

Jace looked down awkwardly, not knowing how to comfort her. He tried putting his hand on her shoulder but she flinched away. He used that hand to run it through his hair. He took a step back with his head hanging low.

Raphael snorted quietly, chuckling under his breath. This was honestly hilarious for him. Isabelle was also laughing under her breath. Both were glad that they hadn't noticed the action. Clary was still looking at the ground, a harsh expression on her face while Jace awkwardly crossed his arm on his chest.

"Everything is falling apart and I don't know what to do." Clary stated, feeling everyone's stares on her back.

Everything was falling apart and Clary knew that it was a matter of time until she fell apart too. It was simply the inevitable.

____________

Found this on tumblr and like HOT DAMN

Found this on tumblr and like HOT DAMN. WHY WOULD CLARY CHEAT ON THIS FINE SPECIMEN???!

Oh wait, It's my fault. Whoops...?

Anyway, how was this chapter?

ADIOS