009

Sebastian fluffed up Luke's pillow while the new Alpha tried getting comfortable. Luke sent an annoyed look at Sebastian which made him pause and take a step back. Clary took a seat on the bed nervously. Knowing what was going to come, she swallowed the nervousness down and hid it with a small smile.

"Seriously, Clary? A warlock. I leave you for a couple of days and you-" Luke tried saying but Sebastian waved his hand, making black haze float around his hand. Luke glared at him for stealing his voice and Sebastian gave him a fake sheepish grin. The black smoke created by his magic enveloped Sebastians hand.

"I'm serious about Clary. I like her a lot." Sebastian stated, looking at Clary with a fond look. Clary's cheeks reddened by the confession. Her gaze lowered making her orange hair fall in front of her, trying to hide the blush. "By the looks of it, I'm guessing the feelings are mutual. Magnus and I didn't save you for you to complain about Clary's 'poor' choices."

Sebastian waved his hand again, giving Luke his voice back. The black haze dissipated from the air. Sebastian walked up to Clary giving her a kiss on the forehead. His hand cupped her cheek while the other one held her hand. Clary looked up at him and gave him a smile. "I'm going to leave you two to talk."

Sebastian walked out of the room and made his way to his room. He paused and a wicked smile played on his lips when he saw Magnus with one of his finger on Alec's lips.  Alec was looked completely bewitched by him and his eyes followed Magnus' finger. Sebastian fought the urge to tell them to kiss and left quietly without them knowing since they were so intrigued by each other. The look that they gave each other was the exact same that Sebastian and Clary gave each other.

Sebastian opened his door and closed it quietly when he entered. His eyes scanned the room and he sighed in despair looking at the mess. Clothes laid on the bed and the floor. Books were messily stacked against the wall. Scattered papers ruined with coffee stains were on his desk. Few dents on the wall could be seen by spells gone wrong. The bed was messy by the amount of time Sebastian shifted in his bed, thinking about Clary.

Sebastian snapped his fingers, welcoming the black smoke from his magic. The room slowly tidied itself and Sebastian was grateful for his magic. The clothes were gone, the papers were neatly stacked on his mahogany desk and his books were placed in order in his bookshelf. His room finally looked decent and he knew it was going to go back to how it was in a couple of days.

The warlock looked at the room and frowned when he saw one of the papers sticking out. It was one of Clary's drawing. He had kept them all even if they were gory and was about Valentine killing his kind. He swiftly pulled the the paper out from the pile and his breath hitched. A grin was present on his face when he scanned the drawing.

His Clary drew him and it was marvellous. The drawing was of him, spaced out. The lines were messy as if there wasn't any time left to capture the beauty. Unlike the rest, the outline of his face were neat as if the pencil barely touched the surface, scared that it would be ruined. The drawing was incomplete. It was as if it was a draft for the final copy. The corners were crinkled from the mess before. Sebastian placed it carefully on his desk.

Sebastian's affinity for Clary happened the second he saw her. He had recognized her as Jocelyns daughter and he was blown away from her beauty. The bright orange curled hair and her big green eyes giving her an innocent look. Clary was surely a vixen that aimed to make Sebastian go crazy about her. Not having to see her every day already drives him wild and knowing that Jace and Simon was there to steal Clary away made him get a bilious feeling. Sebastian ran his fingers through his hair making it disheveled. His fingers itched to run through the familiar fire coloured hair.

Clary was pure, strong and beautiful. She was one of those people that goes through hard times and comes out pure and stronger than ever. Her mom was kidnapped by her father that she didn't know existed and she was still optimistic that she would find her. She had no idea about this world that she was apart of and she adapted quickly knowing that she had to for her mother.

Sebastian laid on the bed and covered his eyes with his arm. The room was dim enough to make the room feel gloomy. Sebastian sincerely wished that he could stay with Clary every second of the day and the thought made him frightened. His feelings were growing stronger and he wished that it was the same case for Clary.

He didn't want her to think that it was just an infatuation. He wanted her to think that she actually likes him. He certainly did hope that she didn't have feelings for Jace. Sebastian knew that Clary thought of Simon as a brother so he didn't worry over it but Jace was a different story. You can clearly see his feelings for Clary and that made Sebastian worry.

No Shadowhunter would go out of their way to help a girl find her mother without holding any feelings for them. Jace was probably feeling one percent of what Sebastian was feeling. Sebastian was happy that Clary likes him not Jace but Jace was always there for her so what if she left him for the Shadowhunter? The thought made him clench his fists in anger.

Sebastian sighed and calmed down. He pushed away the insecurity and brought happy thoughts to his mind. Clary was one of them as well as Malec. Malec being the ship name of Magnus and Alec. Sebastian thought they were cute together. Magnus was seductive and loved teasing while Alec was the exact opposite. Sebastian hoped their relationship wasn't destroyed or that Alec was not too stubborn to see that he liked Magnus.

If Alec was too stubborn with his feelings, Sebastian would have to take drastic measures to show that he likes him. He hoped it wouldn't come to that. He also hoped that Alec won't break his heart like Camille did.

Sebastian hoped for a lot of things. Unfortunately, life decided to be a bitch and complicate everything.

_________________________________

Filler chapter. I have three more days of school and I'm going to restart updating Sweetheart. I already planned what's going to happen in the other dimension and KNIGHTWOOD IS GOING TO BE HELLA CUTE. Also, this chapters was made for foreshadowing about what's going to happen. It's funny how I hate Clary from the show and here I am writing a book about her. Sorry for the short chapter.

If you have any idea how Sebastian should act in the other dimension, COMMENT YOUR IDEA. I have no idea what to do with that chapter.

ADIOS