003

When Clary left, Sebastian made his way towards Magnus who took on two circle members. When he was done, Sebastian gave Magnus his drink. A new one since Clary spilled the first one, which oddly enough he didn't mind.

"I texted Jocelyn about the Circle members. Thank you for the drinks, Sebby." Magnus said sipping his drink before downing it. A smirk made its way onto his face when he saw Sebastian's jaw clench at the nickname. He always loved riling him up.

"Must you always call me Sebby. It's Sebastian." He said slowly pronouncing his name. Magnus's lips curved upwards as he looked at his best friend.

"Sebby suits you better. Took you long enough for the drink. Lost yourself on the way?"

"No, met the Fairchild girl." he said with a smile, remembering what happened earlier. Magnus's jaw dropped as he realized the meaning behind that sly smile.

"You flirted with her, didn't you?" Magnus said with a chuckle. "I'm not surprised. She grew up well and she is just your type, pretty little girl with red hair."

Sebastian hummed and looked over the crowd. "Shouldn't we be closing down? Circle members are here."

"You're right. Let's close it down. With a little bit of flair, of course."

•••

Dot was running towards Pandemonium. She stopped when she saw Magnus and Sebastian who was leaning against the wall. Sebastian straightened up when he saw her, giving her a smile.

"I need your help." She said, panting from all the running.

"We can offer you protection in our lair." Magnus said, making exaggerated hand movements to make a portal. Sebastian chuckled at the strange hand movements. He snapped his fingers, helping him make it so he wouldn't need to use a lot of magic.

"And really good alcohol if you want." Sebastian said to Dot, who shook her head. This wasn't time for alcohol.

"No, I need to find Clary." She declined their offer and Magnus took a step into the portal. He stretched his hand towards her.

"Last chance." When she didn't take his hand, Magnus stepped completely into the portal. Sebastian took off one of his cuff and used his magic on it. A black glow was made in his hand and Sebastian closed his eyes, picturing Clary Fray. The black glow disappeared and he gave the cuff to Dot, who looked amazed by his magic.

"Here, it'll help you find Clary. You'll feel attracted to where Clary is. If one of the Circle member finds you, throw it away discretely. We don't want them to find her." He took a step inside the portal.

"Thank you!" She shouted before he left. He gave her a salute and disappeared inside the portal.

Dot looked at the cuff with a smile. It would help her find Clary.

•••

Later on, Clary, the shadowhunters she met and Simon ran towards an alley way close to Pandemonium.

"Dot? Dot!" She screamed looking at the empty space. "She's gone. She was only trying to help. The circle members, they have Dot. They're gonna hurt her or kill her."

Clary looked at the empty space where Dot was and saw a something shiny on the ground. A silver cuff was there and she recognized it immediately. It was Sebastian's cuff. She bent down and picked it up.

She, at least now, had a connection to Sebastian.

•••

Sebastian was trying to sleep but the young red head insisted taking over his mind. He let out a small gasp when he felt Dot's magic disappear. Hopefully, she had thrown away the cuff. She had done what she wanted, protected Clary and Jocelyn until her dying breath. By throwing the cuff away, she had successfully hidden Clary from Valentine.

Magnus used his magic and put barriers around their home so they wouldn't be found.

Sebastian felt somewhat at peace knowing there was no way that his crush's father wasn't going to be able to get him. Although, he wanted Clary to be in his bed, cuddled up to him.

What he didn't know was that Clary was wishing the same. A dreamless dream claimed him while Clary had Sebastian haunt her dreams.