Chapter 1

Author P.O.V

"OMG!! IT'S OUT!! SOMEONE HELP, CAN'T BREATHE!! GONNA DIE!!" Came the overwhelming; existed voice of a very young lady.

"Oh God! Not again I thought we wouldn't hear it for a while after Fireproof!" said an annoyed Andy.

"Shut up Woody or I will steal your X-Box,"

"Ahww Andy leave the poor girl to her babes." Maria smirked

"Thanks Maria I would chat with you but I am too busy at the moment," she replied texting her friend.

"OMG! Can't wait till FOUR!!" Gashed the young girl typing away on YouTube.

"FOUR ??" Asked Maria, "For like for you or Four the number?"

"Four the number obviously " she said opening the song.

"It's the album's name right! What douche named the album Four?" Asked Andy.

"I bet it's Niall or Harry's idea, nevertheless it's a BrilLiam idea, Woody!"

"Stop calling me Woody!!"

"Stop being a Drama Queen and come sit down."

"No! Not again." Andy said going for a run to save his ears.

"What? Get back here!!" She ran after him, before turning to Maria gritting on her teeth, "Stay," she pointed. "Sit," she dragged both her cousins; pressing play to begin one of her many heart melting moments.

"Krystal! !" Whispered a scared Maria

"Hmm"

"Please don't play it again, I am begging I have exams. I need to go study " begged Maria.

"Huh! You wish" Krystal said playing 'Steal My Girl' for the 3rd time.

"Just listen to thier voices, omg did you see Harry's outfit, what do you think the message behind him wearing a coat?" Krystal said pausing the video to shamelessly stare.

"Maybe they're secret Drug Dealers" Andy said.

"Woody who asked for your marvelous reasonings" Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Just saying, I mean look at him he p... d... s...tup .."

"P.. d.. s... tadaadd now you can't speak English?" Krystal mocked.

***

"Please Auntie you know how I feel about this. Its is 'Once In A life time chance' how many people can get something like this? 0.0009 in a Million I only need $500 and the car for the ticket money and food." Krystal begged.

"Sweetie we agreed to the concert, but this month holiday thing!! I don't even know the girl"

"Auntieeee !! It's Mariam you know her,"

"I only met her once Krysi "

"So what?? You don't have to meet someone to love them, like in my case I never met One Direction and I love them so much " Krystal said.

Michel chuckled, Lisa glared at him, "Anyways, I don't think it's a good idea" Lisa said.

"Auntie I am 18 I can take care of myself. " Krystal tried shaking her Auntie's decision.

"Not yet, one more month to say that young lady " Lisa said refusing to admit that the little 5 year old girl is a grown 18 year old young lady now.

"Auntieeee I will call you, plus her parents are really cool people to let us rent the place for so long"

"Come on Honey let her do it, she never travelled anywhere before" said Michel.

'Thank you Uncle " Krystal pumped her fists in the air.

"Are you with her in this Michel?" Lisa gasped.

"She's my daughter I want to see her happy " Michel said.

"Thank you, thank you so much " Krystal hugged her Uncle lovingly.

"You better call though " Michel warned.

Krystal be contented with crossing her heart promising to indeed call.

Lisa groaned unable to think straight.

"I will stay here for college I am not going to London anymore. And will also get a job to help with all I can" Krystal told her aunt.

"Sweetie it's not like that, you can go to London University if you want. I'm just going to miss you plus we don't have relatives there to check on you and sending money to you will be a bit hard" Lisa reasoned.

"I know auntie, but please let me do this I love these guys so much, I want to see them in real life" Krystal begged all she can.

"Okay babe take... " Lisa was cut off by Krystal hugging her so hard.

Michel got up and hugged them both.

"I will go pack " shouted Krystal running to her room, sitting on her desk papers scattered around. She begin the planning to her life changing experience.

"I can't believe she's all grown, next thing I know she's moving out with a boyfriend " said Lisa

Michel rubbed her upper arms, "Don't worry its not gonna happen soon, this boy band got her hocked up pretty bad" he laughed

Lisa hit his arm playfully, "what is so special about them!!"

"They make her Happy that is enough for me" said Michel.

Lisa leaned in on her husband's shoulder, humming a yes.

"It was only yesterday thier first day at school, " Lisa said.

"And now two graduates and a soon to be 16 year old, we are getting old" said Michel.

"Talk for your self " Lisa played.

Michel laughed saying that he needed to go to work, he kissed his wife goodbye walking out the door.

Hallo beautiful people 1st chapter hope you guys are excited as I am.

Please do leave a few comments telling me what you think.

I will be updating every Friday and Tuesday.

2nd of May, 2016

Enjoy ♡♡

Mimi ✌

Lots of love ❤❤❤