Sequel III

Krystal P. O. V

I hauled a cap after reaching the airport of my home, my head hung low. I payed the driver after arriving home, dragging my suitcase and knocking on the door.

"Krysi! I thought you wouldn't come home until next week." Aunt Lisa said.

"Hay mom!" I said a small smile on my face, trying to hide the horrible feeling that brick is so hard to carry.

"You told Harry," she said, I nodded, "he didn't like it" she continued, I nodded my head yes again vigorously. She hugged me, "he'll come around baby, even if he didn't I'll never leave you" she said tightening an embrace around me.

I was thankful Andy had returned to Italy for his degree, so he wouldn't see how much of a mess I am. I agreed with Aunt Lisa not tell about Harry's breakup with me, I don't want to rub his good image for Maria and uncle Michael. I begged her to tell them he's okay with it.

Minutes were passing so quickly turning into hours, into days into weeks. Danielle had visited me last week, so as Mariam and Cece and my girls Selen and Gabi. Everyone had been supportive. But the support of a particular person was still missing.

**

I was eating popcorn and watching The Notebook I hate that movie, I heard the door bell ring shouting for someone to open the door I got up when the ringing wouldn't stop.

I opened the door not prepared for who it was.

"Hay Krysi!"

"H... Hay? Gemma! What are you doing here? C... Come in... Come in" I spoke, she entered rubbing her arms it was her first time visiting me. And I was very flummoxed.
Nevertheless, I led her to my room.

"How far are you?" She asked pointing at my womp.

"6 months," I answered sitting down. She raised her eyebrows asking me why didn't I tell her.

"What's there to tell Gemma?" I asked, turning the TV off.

"He misses you you know " she said.

"Gemma, he doesn't if he did he wouldn't have let me go, he would've came back" I told her.

"He wants to, he's just afraid of rejection...." She continues but I stop her.

"Gemma.... Gemma, this is me you're talking about and that's Harry. If he wants to do something he will. Look you don't have to speak for him. I... " I rub my forehead trying to contain my hormones. "I am trying to get him out of my mind. I don't need this, he doesn't love me.... He doesn't love me enough if he did and you know your brother so well you don't need me to tell you he wouldn't have broke his promise. Gemma please just have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart. I know you got good intentions, I can tell... Neither of you mean to hurt me but you're tearing me apart." I cried.