Chapter 22

Andy P.O.V

I sat with my eyes fixed on Krysi's hospital room's marble floor, why on earth didn't she tell any of us?

What happened with her and the Harry guy? How did he end up getting her here?

Many unanswered questions kept rolling into my mind, what happened to my baby girl?

"Excuse me" a feminine calm voice said.

I turned away from dad to lay my eyes on the nurse waiting by the door.

"I'm here to check on Ms

"I'm here to check on Ms.Ramirez" the nurse proposed taking her steps into the room with the famous notepad held in her arms.

Dad nodded to her as I silently watched, mom and Maria just doing the same.

After a while of checking Krysi's pules and blood pressure she sighed loudly.

"Although the surgery was thankfully successful she is really fragile meanwhile, she will need a lot of rest." The nurse announced.

Mom looked at Krysi with her sad eyes as dad stood off of his chair walking to the nurse.

"Excuse me. How much did the surgery cost?" Dad asked worriedly.

"Oh? The surgery?" The nurse asked frowning to herself "It costs

"Oh? The surgery?" The nurse asked frowning to herself "It costs... $350,000 Sir" she answered looking through her notepad for the nth time.

I silently received an immense shock, I heard mom's gasp as dad stood there uneasy.

Wow, 350 thousand? My car and our house won't complete a 150 thousand dollars. It hit me like a truck, now I know why you chose not tell anyone. Not easy you're Krystal.

"When is the due date for the cost's submission?" I heard dad's question as I looked at them attentively.

"Due date? But Sir, it's already paid" she said flipping through her notepad with the same confused expression plastered on her face, right now we all had the same frown displayed on our features too.