Chapter 25

Krystal P.O.V

But why? Then why didn't he come and see me?

He excited every inch of me; I felt electric when I was around him

He excited every inch of me; I felt electric when I was around him. Maybe because he's the most pure light I ever seen, unfiltered and untouched. He's my sun.

My thoughts got interrupted as I heard a loud TV from outside my room mentioning his name and Zayn's saying that they were both spotted outside their hotel.

I wonder if his heart aches at the sound of my name; like my heart does at the sound of his. Who am I kidding no one knows me.

If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.

"Krysi! You ready to take your first walk?" Martha asked

I had no motivation to get out of bed, "I am afraid no, maybe tomorrow?" I told her

"Sweetie, your muscles need to stretch it's going to take time. "

"We will do it tomorrow I promise " I said

"Krysi, you know my Dad always told me: Too many of us are not living their dreams because we are living our fears. Your look upon things changes when you put that before your eyes " Martha said before leaving.

She's right; who thought a young nurse could be so wise; I am quite lucky she's not annoying and clingy.

Out of all people who had to hurt me, why did it have to be you Styles?

One of the most painful things is to look at someone you use to love, and still stupidly. I am so desperate to see him though can't get myself to ask about him or any of the like.

How was he able to break my heart when we weren't even together first place?

He is having the time of his life, while I just sit here and realize I mean nothing to him and I start to feel like garbage.

A part of me was telling me to wish him the best, and I should feel Happy those moments we had happened and the other part of me was grieving for it being a memory. Making me wish I could go back.

If he is making me feel the way I am feeling then he's no good for me right? Uncheerful, sad, disgusted; but then again I felt beautiful when he was around, I laughed all the time. He made me feel so special.

Jimmy, my guitar friend visited me a few hours back, and told me that he proposed to Amanda and that their wedding is in 2 months, how much can happen in 4 weeks?