Chapter 30

Krystal P. O. V

I woke up feeling the wind blowing on my face, I smiled at the cool feeling. Ready to call Martha and ..... What's with the soft damp surface I am laying on?

Where the hell am I?

I opened my eyes cursing my luck, "No! No shit! Woody is going to kill me," I paced the environment with my yet tired eyes.

My eyes found their way to Harry's body beside me, I shook him up. "Harry! Harry? Come on wake up. Wake up please! "

He groans giving me a lazy smile for a second I almost forgot the crisis I was in, "good morning, " he added. The crisis was almost history.

"Back at you, but it's f* morning we slept here! Woody is going to slice me and throw me to hungry sharks!" I explained, losing my mind.

Harry only laughed getting up, "what are you laughing at? I am dead! Do you get that!"

He laughed again shaking his head, "I am dead aren't I? I knew it of course I am this can't be real. And you are definitely an angle! I am dead!" I said

"You look so adorable when you ramble like that," he said

I touched my hands then pinched it only a bit, this is real! Okay enough with the crazy reactions.

I couldn't betray that smile, looking around in search for my phone. OMG!

"I forgot my phone in the car!" I told Harry gripping his knee.

"Yeah..... Andy called like 27 times, "

"What? Why didn't you wake me up? shit! "

"I am just kidding I called him, "

"And? "

"I told him that you're asleep, and I will drive you back in the morning, "

I let out a breath of relief, a small smile found its way to my lips as realization hit me.

"When did you do that? "

"Before I kissed you to sleep, " he answered, I bit my lip uncontrollably.

"Oh I didn't kiss you there," he said, a knowing smirk on his lips. I diverted my eyes form his.

"There," he whispered, taking my fingers in his and placing them on my right temple.

As I came back to reality, I slapped his hand away. He laughed saying : "you should've seen yourself right now, "

"Shut up," I said, rubbing my thighs feeling the numbness in my muscles.

Our voices died for a bit, enjoining the mesmerizing view in front of us. I smiled as I remembered yesterday's events floating like a beautiful waterfall in my mind. This will forever be saved in my heart as the years pass as a beautiful memory.