Chapter 29

Krystal P. O. V

"And I am not leaving," Harry said

I admired his face, his appearance. The words vanished from my mind and I forgot the purpose of air. I felt my tears running down my face simply unable to believe the mer fact of having him in my arms.

I prayed to God this was not just another dream that will last for few minutes; I prayed he wouldn't disappear into thin air. I prayed he wouldn't slip through my fingers cutting this enchanting sensation I have always desired.

No quotes, no poems, no musical lyrics could possibly explain what I am feeling right now.

"Please don't let me go," I said burying my face in his shoulder. He placed a hand on my hair and creased it while hugging me close.

"I won't, love" he replied

***
Three days into practice to regain my functioning legs back for almost three hours daily. I can now move my feet but it is still hard to stand still.

My breathing is back to normal that's terminated, I still get breathless whenever Harry is around though. Yes! He's been a regular visitor to room 205 sometimes he would grab one of his band mates with him.

Especially Louis he would always check on me and ask if I am feeling better, and make me laugh all the time.

"So I told her to go and have a wicked night, next thing I know she was dancing on the tables shoeless " Louis explained the one time he gave an advice to a girl who was dumped by her boyfriend in the club

"So I told her to go and have a wicked night, next thing I know she was dancing on the tables shoeless " Louis explained the one time he gave an advice to a girl who was dumped by her boyfriend in the club. I laughed imagining the scene.

I looked at Harry to ask if he was there, but he was already looking at me. I smiled looking away.

"Well, I have got to go love I will see you later, " Louis gave me a proper hug and left waiving Harry off.

"Let's try and see if you can dance!" Harry said

"Styles? are you out of your mind?" I asked, he's gone insane.

"I have you know Ramirez I didn't, and you will dance with me" he said holding my hips and taking me off of the bed.

"No thank you, I am not interested in breaking my dysfunctional legs because you are in the mood to dance!" I said trying to escape this mad idea as I did my legs slipped my only thoughts were to hold on to him.