Chapter 13

Krystal P.O.V

21st of Oct

"Let's try and write a song, " Harry said

"Alright, I thought you would never ask," I said flying to him, he already had the guitar in hand.

"Why don't you teach me some basic guitar lessons?"

"Cool idea," Harry said

**

"What?" I asked

"Were you even listening? " he asked.

"No, I am sorry,"

He groaned and repeated, "Got it?" He asked after explaining how to stum on the guitar.

"I got it, I got it, alright," I said snatching the guitar from him to show him my impressive work.

"What are you doing, that's wrong!"

"What! Who do you think yourself Niall Horan?" I asked

"Oh God!" He rolled his eyes taking the guitar from me and getting up.

"No! No! I am sorry, you're the best you're the Rolling Stones successor!" I said holding on to him, pulling his arm

"You saved yourself," he said sitting back down.

We ended up laughing at how bad we played and Harry telling me about his very self taught guitar abilities.

"Seriously!" I asked

"Well... Niall and our guitarist John, helped, only a little bit," he said, I laughed getting up to get us some snacks.

***

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked

"I can't," he repeated

"But you said you won't be rude again!"

"Not wanting to sing is not rude,"

"There's a difference between not wanting and cannot!! You're an idiot and a bum head, you can't not agree with me on that!" I said crossing my arms on my chest

"Okay, I was just messing with you but now I am really hurt" he said

"What? No! I am sorry " my eyes widened

" No don't even try me I am leaving,"

"Bbe.." I tried "Don't bbe me," he said coldly

"I will kiss it, where does it hurt?" I went on trying to make him stay, randomly. Time to pay for all I have done to, Woody, Andy.

"Don't want your kiss," he said

"But my kisses heal" I tried to be cheeky, not working I see,"this story is changing" Harry muttered under his breath.

Failing miserably, I kissed his cheekbones lingering there for a bit.
"Sorry," I said as I was about to leave he held my hand and muttered something like f**, and... I was literally struck by lightning and a volcano. The hotness in my body could fill the whole world.

He kissed me, Harry foucking Styles is Foucking kissing me. I didn't kiss back, I was stunned.

No stunned wouldn't explain how I was feeling, his lips were so soft, I found myself worrying about how horrible I must smell like.

Krystal break it you won't la.. SHUT UP, I told my conscious.

I placed my hands on his biceps for balance. I felt his hand go down my back and squeeze my hips, this is unreal I felt his lips turn, this is so good.