Chapter 27

Krystal P.O.V

Harry Styles.

Dead.

Don't worry, I figured it's July so no April's fool.

But it's August, maybe I will invent something as August's fool!

I can't keep you waiting thou, see how much I love you!

Unfortunately.

I stood, which was a miracle at the moment because I could feel my bones shaking.

I found myself frowning as my lips pressed against each other in a thin, firm line.

I didn't know why my face flipped like that, from an ajar mouth and raised eyebrows to this but one thing I was sure of was my shuddering lips.

After biting my lips, I felt the pain. It was real, Harry was there. Meters away from me.

He stood tall and straight, his arms falling to his sides as he stared at me. Only me.

With that I didn't wait anymore, I couldn't wait, he was there in the same room as me.

The one guy I cried restless nights on, the one guy I cried rivers for, the one guy who made my heart as dry and fragile as dead leaves.

Harry Styles was standing there.
My Cottage Harry was standing there.

And so, I jumped up.

I got up in the crave of feeling his touch, of smelling his sent, of wearing his secure arms around myself.

Before I could process what's happening around me I was falling, gravity pulling me down.

I was so overwhelmed that I forgot about my state, this is what you do to me Harry.

This is what you do to me Styles.

Before I could crash down I felt someone holding me up from the side and I crocked my head to see his face.

Before my eyes laid on his face, my nose caught the sent of the flattering cologne that was saved in my memory as Liam's.

I looked back at Harry to see him walk towards me, he is moving. He is real.

When Harry was inches away from me, Liam let go of me slowly after giving me a nod of assurement.

I nodded back and didn't waste anytime as I pushed myself into Harry's chest.

My legs attempted to wrap around his waist as my arms were tied firmly around his neck, coming in contact with his soft hair.

I pulled him closer with my arms as my legs slumped down in defeat, no power was in me to hold them up.

I took a deep breath, smelling his sent before he could push me away.

I know he would, and I know he hates me so much. But just this once.

Please.

I felt his strong arms encircle my waist pulling me up and milding our bodies together.

"I missed you."

My breath hitched as I heard the words escape Harry's mouth, no words can explain what I feel.

It wasn't fireworks, it was like my whole body was on fire and I felt my hot tears rolling down again but I'm not alone anymore.
"Are you really here?" I asked, my voice came out shaky and cracked but I didn't care less.