Fist Day

Wake up in the morning feeling like Pdiddy. Got glasses I'm out the door I'm bout the hit this city

I roll out of bed and stop the alarm clock. Ugh 6am is too early to do anything. I go into my walk in closet and pick out a pairs of dark blue skinny jeans and tuck in my white blouse. I make my self some toast and a morning latte. I find my black wedged ankle boots and pull those on as I walk out the door.

When I arrive at the CCPD Joe comes up to me and hands me a badge. "I thought you might want this. Welcome to the family".

"Thanks Joe" I saw as I clip the badge onto my belt, right beside my holster.

"We also have you a desk, but it's on the second floor because we don't have any open ones down here."

"Cool" I reply. I go and walk up the stairs and see that's the forensic lab is up here. I decide to take a look and I walk in to see what I expected. A whole bunch of chemicals and machines. So interesting.

I settle down at my desk and smile. They gave me a name plate which is pretty cool. Just as I finish setting up my computer I hear my cell phone buzz.

Joe
New case meet me down stairs right now.

I rush down stairs getting kinda of excited. First meta-human case here I come. The last time I felt like this was when I put on my suit.

When we get to the scene there are already people gathered around taking samples, and questioning people. A crime family had been wiped out. Barry come up behind us and started looking around and poking at the dead bodies.

"There are not bullet wounds on any of them, I think they died of suffocation." Barry tells us as he take some DNA.

"Do you think it was a meta-human?" I ask him. Barry gives me a weird look and then too Joe.

"How do you know about them?" He asked cautiously.

"That's why I'm here. Plus level 10, I have access to any info I want or need" I tell him. Barry looks a little confused, but it passes over quickly as he gets back to work.

* * *

"There are samples of two different DNA's that I pulled from one of the victims" Barry says as he hands me a sheet of paper.

"That's really weird" I say as I process the data.

"Hey Juno-is it okay if I call you that" Barry asked quickly trying to cover up.

"Ya, I don't mind" I reply as I hand him back the paper.

"Okay, so how much does S. H. E. I. L. D. know about the particle accelerator and meta-humans."

"Well-"

"Agent Kestrel we need you down stairs for a debrief" say an officer, who I think is Eddie.

"Be right there" I say, and turn out to go.

"Hey Juno do you want to meet tonight at Jitters, and talk a little more about meta-humans" Barry asks a little shyly. I don't know why but he seems a little paranoid about the subject.

"Sure, be there at 7" I reply. As I turn around and have my back towards him I smirk.

"Sounds great" Barry says as I walk out the lab door.

_________________________

Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for the votes, you guys make my day.
Ill try to make the next chapter longer. Shorter ones are easier for me as time is limited. 💙