#Done

After we stop by the prison Eddie asks me to drop him off at Jitters to see Iris. Then it's only me and Joe in the car.

"So you looked suspicious of me when I arrested Phil Cads" I say casually.

"Don't think a man like him gonna be tripping down stairs that's all" he says and looks out the window.

"Did Barry tell you" I ask jumping to the point.

"Ya. Look I didn't ask him too but he though I should know because I work with you" Joe says and puts his hands up in defense.

"That little jerk" I mumble under my breath.

"I told him that probably wasn't his secret to tell, but I also work with the team sometimes" Joe says apologetically.

"Well now you know I'm a master assassin, and that guy definitely did not trip down the stairs" I say and sigh.

"Don't hurt Barry" Joe says but his face drops as he rethinks what he said. I glare at him. "Not that you would hurt him or anything. I was just meaning go easy on him. You can be dangerous-"
The car is in park so I just get out of the car and walk away.

Great now Joe is scared of me. This is the reason I don't tell people that I'm the Black Widow. They get all scared I'm going to go all ninja on them. I put my shades on and walk to my desk. I walk past Barry's lab and see him working, but don't acknowledge him. I sit at my desk and type up the arrest report of Phil Cads.

"So you caught him" Barry asks and peeks out of his lab.

"Yup" is all I say as I take off my sunglasses and look at my computer.

"Was it hard? I got a text from Iris that apparently he slipped down the stairs when you went to get him" Barry's says curious.

"Ask Joe" is what I reply not bothering to look up. Barry goes back to his lab probably sensing the tension.

As I finish the report I print it and go down to hand it to the Captain. When I get down the stairs I see Joe and Barry talking over in the corner. They both spot me and I raise an eyebrow. I walk past both of them drop the paper off and turn back.

"Juno" Barry says as he goes to grab my arm, but my reflexes are fast. I have had my guard up for the last day and a bit  I hold up his hand then drop it.

"Careful Barry, wouldn't want to hurt you" I hiss though my teeth and look at Joe. His eyes go big and he looks down at the floor. Barry looks stunned and is staring at me. I walk away without saying another word.

* * *
"Life been crazy, all advice has been to chill more ironic I've been living off what people down to kill for and I find no comfort in numbers knowin' there's always a mil more"
That night I workout for 2 hours and had a small salad for dinner. I know it's not good for me, but I have this thing where when someone insults me or gets mad at me I start to not like myself. So that shows it self with me continuously working out and not eating a ton. I don't really know why, but I think it's from the Program. Whenever we did something that wasn't perfectly executed we lost supper privilege, and had to stay longer at training sessions.

After some deep thinking and a couple of tears shed I decide fighting some crime might help me get out of this gloom, so I suit up.

I go to the garage under my apartment. My motorcycle looks normal, but it is far from that. As soon as I get close with my helmet the engine starts and I hop on. I cruise down the high way to and old ally. There I cloak myself and and speed away at very high speeds. Most people will see me, but they won't register what they say. They'll think it's a blur or a bird or something like that.

Anyways I turn down a road to a cleared area with only telephone poles. Cortona picked up some strange activity there. I hop of my bike and leave my helmet on. This way I can stay cloaked, but it's harder to fight in. I walk around the park and  scan for anything unusual. There is only one person here, which is probably not a good sign. I slowly creep over to get a better view.

"I cam send your energy" the gruff voice says. I stop dead in my tracks. What the heck is he talking about.

"Did you know the human body emits energy" the male says as he turns around. "I may not see you, but I can still sense you". Now I start to take steps backwards. This guy is a meta-human or a psych path. Neither of witch I want to fight at the moment. He looks around and puts out his hand I fell week as if I'm being drained. I quickly relies what's happening and  try to make my way towards my bike.

"Cortona call-" I say as I trip over my own feet.

"I'm sorry I do not understand what you said" she tells me.

"Call Barry Allen" I say as I pull myself off the ground. My body aches and my legs are lead.

"Hey" I hear Barry's vote in my ears.

"I-" I take a large breath and I'm almost at my bike.

"Juno are you okay?" Barry's voice is scared and a little frantic.

"Cortona give. . .coordinates" I whisper out and grab onto my bike.

"Where are you" the man asks. "I lost you for a second". He says with a eerie tone. I slip my helmet off and gasp for air.

"There you are little lady" he says and creeps up on me. "So beautiful" he says and touches my cheek. I try to pull away but I have no strength. "To bad you'll be nothing after this" he says. He puts his hand over my chest and looks me in the eyes. My eyes are large with panic. I am never this vulnerable I alway can fight back. I close my eyes rethinking what I would have done differently in my life, and the first person o think of is Barry. I should have got to know him. Just as I am about to accept what happening I whisked away.

_______________________

Sorry it was a little darker in some spots. I hope you guys still liked it. The song is Heavy Crown by Iggy Azalea, which is Juno's "theme song" sorta thing. :)