Introductions

I get up early the next day. I'm going to tell Barry today. I will surprise him and his team at S. T. A. R. Labs. That way we can catch more bad guys, right? It's Sunday and my one day off of the week. I decide today is going to be a crime fighting day.

I eat a healthy breakfast (I put chocolate in the pancakes and chocolate comes from a plant therefore it is healthy). I then go to my room, scan my hand and get my suite on.

* * *

I park my motorcycle outside of S. T. A. R. Labs and place my helmet down. I put on my simple mask and put a voice modifier in my mouth. I saunter into the building, and am surprised when no alarms blare.

I'm not exactly sure where I'm going, so I back track my steps from when I escaped. I decide to take the stairs because I would be vulnerable in an elevator. I finally get to the right floor and open the door. I hear people talking so I tread carefully. As I turn the corner and face the open room Cisco spots me. 

"Guys...." he says obviously sacred. The whole room turns towards me and I smile. Wells, Cisco and Caitlin are there but there are also two others. The first is a women in white suite.

"Shouldn't have come here lady" she tells me and goes into a fighting pose.

"The white Canary is visiting the Flash, how cute" I say and walk over with confidence. She runs at me and yells and I easily block her punches.

"I was expecting more from you" I say knowing it will make her mad. And I definitely does. I smirk as she lets her emotions get the better of her. I grab her arm as she goes for another punch and twist it. She grunts as I pull her towards me and I punch her square in the jaw. She spits out blood and looks at me.

"I guess the assassins league isn't what it was" I tell her and walk in her direction. She gets up off the floor and throws a sloppy punch. I take advantage of that and knock her out cold.

"I just wanted to talk to team Flash" I say as I check her for a pulse. I look up just in time to block a punch open palmed. I look up at my attacked and smirk again.

"I've always wanted to meet the Arrow" I say and throw and punch. I land it in his chest and he seems really surprised. He's not in costume so he probably doesn't like it that I know who he is.

"I don't want to hurt anyone else, like I said I just want to talk" I say and put up my hands.

"Talk to my fist" the Arrow says as he throws a punch at me. I back up and look around.

"Where is the Flash anyways" I ask looking at Cisco. That one lapse of concentration is my down fall. I gasp as I and pushed against the wall. Within seconds a strong hand is around my throat and me feet are dangling.

"What's happening here" says a very concerned Flash.

"I wanted to talk to you" I wheezed out. The Arrow tightens his grip and I claw at his hand.

"Don't kill her" The Flash says  and runs over to talk to the Arrow. They look at each other and I take his lapse in concentration to escape. I reach out my arm and press down hard on the Arrow's neck.  He instantly drops. I also drop and struggle to get my lungs filled with oxygen. 

"Why are you here, what did you just do to the Arrow and are you okay" Barry asks as he helps me up.

"Give me a moment" I wheeze as I hold up a finger. I takes me a couple more seconds then I'm good. "I'm here because I wanted to talk to you guys. I just knocked the Arrow and Canary because they attacked me and I didn't want to die.  And now I'm okay" I reply.

"How did you take both of them out, and you stopped one of the ARROWS punches open handed" Cisco yells.

"The Black Widow program" I say " I've been trained to kill since age 5". Everyone's eyes pop out and some jaws drop.

"Really??" Caitlin says.

"No I just all of the sudden could fight like that one day" I say sarcastically.

"I don't like her very much" Caitlin mumbles and walks into a side lab.

"Well Black Widow what did you want to talk about" Dr. Wells asks.

"I probably didn't make a good first impression, or second one, but I wanted to help you guys fight crime" I say. "I mean there is only so much one persons can do, even if they have superpowers". I look over to Barry and give him a gentile smile.

"How do we know we can trust you. You have mad assassin skills like James Bond" Cisco says.

"I prefer Ethan Hunt, but I mean if I ever do anything the Flash is fast enough to stop me if think" I say.

"Oh my gosh, she's a nerd. I like her better already" Cisco says and smiles.

"We don't even know who you are" the Flash says. He's hiding in a dark corner so I can't see his face. Little does he know I already know who he is.

"I will only tell you guys if I'm on the team. Even though I am pretty good at hiding I'd rather not" I say and play with the end of my braid.

"I think you just want to figure out the Flashes identity" Caitlin says and gives me an accusing look. I return her look with an unimpressed one.

"Well I already know that the dude hiding in the corner is Barry Allen" I say calmly and jester over to the corner. I didn't get a good reaction to that as the next second I had a hand around my neck.

"How do you know this" Barry hisses into my ear.

"Because I know you" I say and try to push him back, but fail. "I've known for over a week and have said nothing. And I've known about your friends even longer. I don't want to hurt you guys, seriously. I am usually a one women show, but there is something coming up. Something that could affect the whole city no just me. Usually I have my fellow assassins with me, but most of us are in hiding. Please if you don't like me lock me up". I finish my pleas and look Barry strait in the eyes. He's the one that looks away first.

"Barry let her go" Cisco yells from across the room. Barry backs off, and I rub my neck.

"Alright let's take a vote" Barry says. "Who wants the Black Widow on our team?" 

"I think it will be interesting to have another fighter on our team.  And if what you say is true we will need some help" Dr. Wells says as he take off his glasses.

"She seems cool" is all that Cisco says.

"I don't like this, but I'll give it a try" Caitlin says while still glaring at me.

"The Arrow will only be out for another 35 minutes so let's get this over with". I look at the ground and tug on my mask. I grip it in my hand, I am still nervous about this decision, but I am the Black Widow.  I can do this, I trust Barry Allen, and that's saying a lot form me.

I take my eyes off the ground and slowly raise my head. I look right into Barry's eye and can see the shock and confusion.

"I am Juno Kestrel, but most know me as the Black Widow"

________________________

Really hope you guys liked this chapter!!!! I worked really hard on it. Comment what you think, I love reading what you guys have to say!!!! Thanks again!