Low battery

I gasp for air as I open my eyes. I don't know where I am, but quickly realize  I'm in S. T. A. R. labs. I close my eyes quickly because my head is aching.

"She's awake" says a familiar voice. I groan as the pain kicks in. I try to move only to find out I can't. I start to panic, but then a pair of hands firmly grab my shoulders.

"Juno, it's Barry. Your going to be okay" I look up to see Barry's face. I relax slightly, and think of my dying wishes.

"I can't move" I manage to squeak out. My chest rises and falls with the help of oxygen tubes through my nose. Barry holds my limp hand and smiles sadly.

"Almost all the energy from your body was drained" I glance over to Caitlin and groan. "With the amount of energy you lost you should a have died. Your main body functions, such as your heart and lungs, are the first ones to start up again. Then it will be your lager muscles" Caitlin tells me.

"Bet your sad I didn't die" I mumble under my breath.

"Glad to see your sass wasn't drained" she fires back. I sort of raise an eyebrow at her.

"How long will I be like this" I ask not sure I want to know the answer.

"Hopefully a day or two. Your on a lot of drugs to help you" Caitlin says.  I trim to Barry deciding I'm done talking to her.

"Did you catch him" I ask hoping he did.

"No, I was more worried about making sure you weren't going to die" Barry's says. Joe walks in to the Cortex and looks over to the med bay where we are all congregated. I then remember about Barry's identity slip, and glare at him.

"When I can move around were gonna have a talk" I tell him quietly. His eyes go to the floor knowing fully what I'm talking about. Then I kind of feel a little bad.

What is this Juno Elise Kestrel? You do not have sympathy for anyone. You should not have a soft spot for anyone. I fight with myself in my head as Joe walks over.

"Hello Juno" he says awkwardly. And glances at Barry.

"Hey when you go back to CCPD can you tell the Captain I have S. H. E. I. L. D business and won't be at work for 3 days" I ask politely.

"Ya of course. And Juno I'm sorry about what I said earlier about you. I shouldn't have made those comments" Joe says and scratches his head. Barry looks between us a little confused.

"It's fine" I say and sigh "this is why I don't tell people" I say calmly. "Everyone then assumes I'm a monster and going to kill them in their sleep" I say the last part quietly only for my ears, but by the way Barry is looking at me he heard.

"Okay well I just wanted to check up on you guys, so see you later" Joe says with a wave then leaves.

"I'm sorry Juno, I shouldn't have told him" Barry's says and puts his head in his hands. "I should have been more careful with that secret, especially because it wasn't mine to tell". I sigh and look at Barry. I feel my heart ache, and that makes me a little mad because feeling equal vulnerability.

"It's fine Barry" I say those words were definitely hard to say. Hearing that Barry pulls his head up and looks and me. "He would have found out anyways because he is part of the team" Barry places his hand in mine and smiles.

"Thanks Ju-" Barry starts to say but is interrupted.

"Hate to break the moment, but Blackout is back" Cisco says then for da fiat bump.

"Yes! I figured out his name" he says and does a little dance. I laugh as Barry zips away. Dr. Wells rolls in from who knows where and starts to talk to Barry.

"I just finished some research Barry. Don't let him zap you" Dr. Wells says a little frantically. I hear a zapping noise from the radio and a very panicked Barry.

"Guys I can't run fast anymore. He took my powers". Barry yells into the radio.

"Get out of there" Caitlin yells back.

* * *

An hour later Barry is back at tech lab. An quite angry may I add.

"I had to take a freaking taxi here, and tell him I was at a costume party" Barry says as he comes back into the Cortex in his regular cloths.

They all talk science for a while and I zone out. I blame it on the meds. I let my mind drift into thoughtlessness, and I relax. Until my nose itches, I scratch my nose and then go back to not thinking. Then I open my eyes and move my arms around.

"Guys I got my arms back" I say pretty excitedly.

"What did someone steal them" Cisco says and smiles.

"Hey can you come here Cisco" I ask in a light voice making him unsure. As soon as he's close enough I slap his face.

"Ouch" he says and touches his now red cheek. Barry laughs and comes over with Caitlin. I wave my hands around to show off my energy.

"Well you are regaining energy faster than I though you would" Caitlin says and types something on her tablet. I smile and in a good mood decide to thank her.

"Thanks for helping me out Dr. Snow" I say and pat her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you the other day. I did some more research and found out that you are not as bad as I though. You did save half of America" Caitlin says and smiles. "And you can call me Caitlin" she adds. I can tell she's still hesitant, but I'll take it. We all snap out of our little paradise as and alarm sounds.

"Umm guys, Blackout is here" Cisco says and then the power goes out.

_______________________

Hope you liked it, and please vote for my chapters. I could help me get more reads!!! I would REALLY appreciate it. ❤️