Raging

The next morning I check to see if I am needed at the CCPD. I'm not so I go to S. T. A. R. Labs, maybe I can continue Cisco's self defense lessons.

As I walk towards to Cortex I hear voices I don't recognize. I pull out my hand gun and slowly sneak up to the opening of the room. I spin and hold my gun out as I turn into the room. I look around to see Oliver Queen and a lady I don't know. The lady puts her hands up and looks surprised. I disarm the gun and put it back in my waist band.

"Sorry I didn't recognize your voice Mr. Queen" I say and hope he doesn't know I'm the one who knocked him out last time he was here.

"This must be your new member you where talking about" he says. The lady comes up to me. She shakes my hand really excitedly.

"Hi my name is Felicity Smoke" she says with a hug smile.

"Nice to meet you" I say "I'm Juno Kestrel". I say and give a quick glance to Barry. He better not have told them anything about my identity or else I'm gonna freak.

"So your Cisco's assistant" she asks. I glance over to Cisco with a very unimpressed face. He smiles and turns away knowing he will get pay back.

"I'd say I'm more of a partner" I say not impressed with my cover story. I glance over to Oliver and he's giving me a death glare. I got to say, it's almost as good as mine. I raise and eyebrow at him and he turns to talk to Barry.

"I'm sorry about him" Felicity says "he doesn't like Barry telling so many people about his powers. Also he likes to think he's really tough". I laugh and turn to her.

"Well actually I found out, so they didn't really have a choice" I say and shrug. Her eyes go wide and then she laughs.

"No wonder they hired you if you found out" I smile and look over to Barry as Oliver leaves.

"Where is he going" I ask Barry.

"He had to take a call" he says casually. I nod and look over to Cisco. I glare at him and point to my eyes then his. He sinks into his chair and I laugh.

"Hey there's a trivia night a Jitters today. I was wondering if you want to come with me" Barry says. I turn around and smile. I know it probably doesn't seem like it, but I am a huge nerd.

"Ya that would be fun" Felicity says. I drop my smile and turn to look at Cisco. I though Barry was talking to me. My heart drops a little and dreams fracture. I walk decide now is a good time to talk to Cisco.

"Please don't hurt me" he says dramatically which gets a laugh out of me.

"Thanks for not telling them" I say quietly, but Barry and Felicity are so intent on each other I doubt they would hear me if I yelled.

"It would have been funny though to see Oliver's face when he found out it was you" Cisco says. I nod imagining the shocked expression he would have worn.

"I have something to show you" Cisco says and walks me out to his work shop. As we walk through the door I see a beautiful suite with a hood and shoulder cape. There is an hour glass on the belt and a utility belt underneath it. There are a pair of boots that come mid thigh with knee pads so I can slide, and a dagger for each one. There are also electric shockers on each wrists. (Photo by me at top).

"Oh my gosh. This is so cool" I say and walk over.

"Ya, I've been working on it for a while" Cisco says smiling "It is pretty awesome". I nod and take a good look. "Hey Juno, I saw what happened". I look at him confused, but realize he means me thinking Barry was asking me out. I groan.