Do not underestemate me

It takes me a minute to regain my balance after the Flash decided to kidnap me. Once I'm up and steady I feel a tight grip around my arm and see the cuffs around my wrists. I stop abruptly and yank my arm back.

"You just kidnaped me, jerk" I say to the Flash.

"Well you weren't going to come willingly" he says as he continues to pull me down a long hall. We get to a door and I see three faces.

"Bro why did you bring her here. Now she knows our faces" a man says who has a Star Wars top on.

"I don't know think she is a criminal" Barry says.

"Well that explains the cuffs" I say sarcastically and lift up my arms.

"Someone's got some attitude" Star Wars guy says. I roll my eyes into the next universe. Just as I'm about to throw an insult there is a beeping noise.

"There is a armed robbery at the downtown bank" says a woman in a white lab coat. There is a dude to my left who I assumed was Dr. Harrison Wells as he was in a wheelchair and I had seen his face in the folder I was given before I came here.

"Flash you need to go" Dr. Wells says "leave the girl with us".

"Be careful" Barry says as he zooms out of the room.

"So what are your guys names" I say casually.

"Nice try missy" Star Wars dude says.

"Okay I'm done" I say as I dislocate my thumb. Star Wars dude's eye go wide and the sucker he had drops from his mouth.

"Guys she's going to get out of the cuffs what do I do" he says waving his hands everywhere. I smirk as I slip one hand out and relocate my thumb.

"Do something tackle h-just stop her" an angry Dr. Wells says. The dude lunges at me and side step. I just finished pulling out my other hand as he threw a chair at my leg. I squeeze my eyes shut at the momentary pain. I drop the hand cuffs and they clattered to the ground.

"I'm sorry Star Wars dude but it's gonna take more than that to stop me" I say as I shake out the pain from my leg. He comes up to me and throws a sloppy punch. I grab his hand twist his arm and use my momentum to wrap my legs around his neck and pull him to the ground. As he lands flat on his back I pin his arm down with his head in a leg lock (video clip at the top skip to 1:54 to see the move). He flails about and I let him go and jump to my feet. I look down at him and he is staring at the ceiling probably still processing what just happened. I bend down a little and make eye contact.

"I won't tell anyone you where beat by a girl" I whisper "don't underestimate me agin though or I won't be as kind" I smirk and run out of the room. As I'm leaving I hear him mumble something.

"Note taken"

As I run out of the lab I hide incase Barry comes back. I press a button on my suite to alert my motorcycle of my locating. I am not running home.

* * *

As I get home I change out of my suit, lock it back up and get changed into my fluffy pajamas. I need to relax a little. I can feel the adrenaline starting to wear off as I flop on my bed.

"Have you contacted Fury yet Agent Juno. It has been 44 hours and since you are going to bed you will miss your 48 hours deadline" Cortona says mater-of-factly. I let out a loud sigh and decide to just send a secure email.

Once I finished the letter I decide to take a stroll in S. H. E. I. L. D's data base. I promise myself I will only be on here for 2 hours at the most.

The first thing I do is Google S. T. A. R. Lab employees. Let's find out who Star Wars guy and lab coat lady really are.

____________________

Thanks guys for all the votes. I'm soooooo happy right now. And a special thanks to the people that's comment in chapters. I love it, it gets my excited to write more!!!