Realisiations

Everyone panics. Caitlin grabs her bag, Cisco checks to see if he can reboot the computers and Dr. Wells wheels away quickly.

"Okay we're gonna have to leave" Cisco says and starts for the door.

"I can't walk guys" I yell as they start to walk away. Barry jogs over and scoops me up in him arms.

"Oops sorry" he mumbles as he carries my through to Cortex door. We make our way to an exit, and I hold on the Barry for dear life. We make our way to a back exit.

"Sorry if I'm heavy" I say to Barry as he runs around with me in his arms.

"Nah your pretty light, and lighting gave me abs" he says and smiles even though we're running from a crazy man. We turn the corner only to see Blackout and metal man fighting.

"What the heck" Barry's yells as he takes in what's happening.

"How did he get out" Cisco yells. Tony gets zapped across the hall, and we see Blackout round the corner.

"Run" Tony whispers, and we do. Well at least everyone else does, I just hold on to Barry's neck. We decide to slip into a small storage room to catch our breath and decide on a plan. Dr. Wells somehow wheels in behind us. As soon as we close the door Barry places me on a table.

"How the heck did he get out" Barry yells whispers to Dr. Wells.

"I let him out" Dr. Wells says with absolutely no emotion.

"Why would you do that. He just died for us. He wasn't all bad, and now that deaths on me" Barry's angrily says to Dr. Wells.

"No Barry it's on me. We needed a distraction"

"So you just sacrificed a man for us" Barry clenches his fists. While he isn't looking Caitlin takes a blood sample.

"Ouch, what was that" Barry's says and rubs his arm. Caitlin doesn't say  anything and walks over to a corner. I prop myself up on my elbows, and look around. There are bottle of what looks like cleaning supplies on the shelf. The room is dark with only Cisco's phone to light up Caitlin's work area. My eyes are adjusting to the darkness and I can make out where everyone is.

"We need a plan" I say to Barry who has walked away from Wells and over to me.

"Yeah, why don't we go to the garage" Barry says.

"Then we can drive away. Okay we got a plan let's tell the other then leave" I say. Just as we finish talking Caitlin walk over.

"Barry it seems as though your cells are back to normal. Maybe from the shock we gave you, but anyways you should be able to run fast" Caitlin says and shows Barry a sample. He groans and pounds his hand in the table.

"I think this is mind of matter" I say too Barry, and Caitlin nods. "Anyways we should probably leave.  We're going to try to get to the garage and drive outa here" I say.

"Seems good enough at the moment" Dr. Wells says and Cisco nods.

Barry picks me up and we make our way quietly down the halls. As we get to  the garage We jump into the nearest car and open the garage door. It stops part way.

"Guys he's coming" Cisco panics and jumps out of the car with Caitlin.

"Freaking Darth Sidious needs to leave" I say angrily and Cisco laughs at my reference to try and lighten the mood.  As Barry lifts me out of the car we hear Blackout.

"Dr. Wells nice to finally meet you" he says mockingly. As we run around the other side of the door Dr. Wells is over beside Blackout.

"What is he doing" Caitlin asks confused.

"It's me you want leave them alone" Dr. Wells says and we sit her helplessly.

"My friends tried to perform CPR on me when I fell of the electrical wires. They where both shocked and died. You don't even care" Blackout yells as he walk close to Dr. Wells.

"I know each persons name who died that night" when Dr. Wells says that he looks over apologetically at Caitlin. I realize that she must have had a connection to a man who died that night. I make a mental note to dig a little on that.

"Well I'm here to avenge their deaths" Blackout yells and goes to zap Dr. Wells. We all scream, and next thing I know I'm sitting on the drivers seat of the car with the door open looking at Dr. Wells. I look over to Blackout and see him looking at Barry, and he has his speed back.

"I remember you. I liked you energy I will feed on it" he says giving me weird zombie vibes.  He throws his hands at Barry's and lightning comes out. Barry can't escape it and yells.

"NO" I yell and try to make it to him, but collapse to the ground as my legs give out. "Barry no" I whisper and look up to see both him and Blackout on their knees with pained expressions. Cisco helps me off the ground and I lean on him for support. We all look at Barry helplessly. Then Dr. Wells speaks up.

"He going to get to much energy and explode" he states simply and looks up at us.

"Yes! I knew he was smarter than that" Cisco says and does a fist bump. However I'm still not sure. Until that is Blackout explodes and Barry's energy is returned. He runs back over to us lifts me off my feet and gives me a hug.

"Don't do that again" Caitlin says scoldingly, but joins in in the hug.

"Ya I don't like it when you almost die" I say quietly into his ear. I can feel him smile and Cisco comes over too.

"Went for Juno first I see" he says and give Barry a playful punch on the shoulder. I look up to see Barry's blushing and I smile.

I never usually react to people dying or near death experiences, but Barry is different than all those meaningless agents. I think I actually have feelings for him which is hard and happy for me. Hard because I live a complicated life and am usually in danger, but I guess he is too. Happy because I have never felt this way before, and I know I am regaining something that was torn from me during my life.

________________________

Hope you liked it! I'm thinking I might make some Barry Allen one shots. Would any of you read something like that?