Shoot him down, but he won't fall

I look Barry in the eyes and his face almost looks betrayed. No one else is as phased, probably because they don't know me.

"Wh-what how. I didn't even know" Barry stutters out. "Why didn't you tell us at the CCPD"

"Just like you told them your the Flash" I counter and raise and eyebrow.

"Touché" Cisco whispers. "So it seems Barry knows who you are but we still don't"

"I'm a level 10 S. H. E. I. L. D agent, and for the past couple of months I've been at the CCPD overlooking meta-human activity" I say and pull out my badge.

"How do you guys even know about the metas, the CCPD didn't" Cisco says.

"S. H. E. I. L. D is hundreds of times bigger and we have hundreds of people looking through strange cases that come up" I tell him. "We know pretty much everything-".

"-You came here to find the Flash's identity" Dr. Wells accused. Barry looks up from the ground and give me a sad but angry look.

"Yes I did" I say and Barry looks hurt, but at the same time looks like he wants to strangle me. "Look we needed to make sure you weren't going to be a threat or an 084 or something like that. We know the particle accelerator gave you your speed and the other meta-humans their power. And hey I found out about your identity at the same time H. Q did" I say and put up my hands.

"How did they find out" Barry's asks "and how many people know". He said the last part sternly and scowled.

"They timed how long it look you to get to each crime scene, then narrowed it down that you where coming from S. T. A. R labs. Then they looked up the employees and then saw you were brought here after your where struck by lightning. I know Director Fury and two others" I tell him.

"Wow that's intense" Cisco says as he takes a sip of a Slurpee.

"Yes so it wasn't to hard. After we found out we covered our tracks and erased data any data that could lead to someone else finding out your identity" I say.

"Wow...thanks I should be more careful" Barry mumbles.

"Don't worry too much about it" I say and walk towards the door. "So are we good? I still have to go to work today".

"Yes you are free to leave Ms. Kestrel" Dr. Wells said and waves his hand as a dismissal.

"The Arrow will wake up in about 5 minutes, and I don't know about Canary. Tell them I think they're great, but nobody messes with a Black Widow" I say as I step over their unconscious bodies. I leave the room with as much sass as possible, I need them to know not to mess with me. I think beating up a vigilante and an assassins league member showed them that very clearly.

* * *

The next day Barry was a little awkward around me, but I made sure to smile at him. He would give me a nervous smile then leave.

As I was writing up a report I got a text from Barry.

Barry Allen
Hey could you come to S. T. A. R labs tonight at 9pm?

Me
Ya sure I'll be there.

I slip my phone into my purse and turn back to the report. I slip some ear buds in and play my retro playlist. I smile as Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham! comes one.

Five more songs and a cup of coffee later I'm done and ready to go home. It's 5pm so I decide to pick up some supper. I walk to the closest grocery store and buy a frozen pizza. As I round the corner to my apartment someone bumps into me.

"Hey" I mumble and turn around. The person who pushed me keeps on walking. They have a black baggy hoody on and a large black backpack. My spidey senses are tingling and I can't help but follow him. As I follow him quietly into the store he makes a B-line to the cashier. I place my pizza down and pull out a small pistol from my purse (always gotta be prepared). I hear a screech and look over to see the cashier holding her hands up in the air.

"Stop right there CCPD" I yell as the young man turns around to look at me. I hold the gun steady and walk towards him.

"I don't think so" he grumbles. As he turns around.

"I said don't move" I hiss as he walk towards me.

"How can't hurt me pretty" he says. I decide to test that and I shot his leg. It ricochets off and fall harmlessly to the floor. I look up at his face and he's sliver.

"What the heck" I say and shoot again.

"Like I said cutie, can't hurt me" he says and saunters over to me.

"Creep" I say and slowly put my gun back in my purse and put up my fist. I throw the first punch and be blocks it with his arm. I scream in pain and grab my arm. He turned his skin again, and he was metal.

"I warned you twice this time I'm going to hurt you if you don't leave" he says, but just before he reaches me I'm snatched up off the ground and the wind is in my hair. I wobble as I get up, and then realize I'm at S. T. A. R labs.

"Oh hey guys" I say and look behind me for Barry but he's already gone. I watch Cisco talk to Barry though a mic feeding him directions. We all hear a painful cry from to mic and not two second later Barry is lying on the floor groaning.

"Get him over here" Caitlin yells at no one in particular. I grab his shoulders and Cisco gets his feet.

"What we're you thinking" Dr. Wells says angrily as he wheels in.

"I-I think I know him. What he said seemed so familiar" Barry mumbles as Caitlin fixes him up.

"Are you okay Juno? Barry said you tried to punch him" Cisco asks.

"I'm fine. I'll just have a hell of a bruise" I say as I look ya my forearm.

After a couple of minutes Barry's comes walking out in a few casts. His walk shows that he's humiliated.

"This meta-human can change into metal" Cisco says.

"Yeah, I tired to shoot him down but he didn't fall he was titaniummmmm" I say quietly beside Cisco.

"Do you just make a song reference" he says and looks up with hope in his eye.

"You bet I did" I reply and smile.

"Guys I have found a fellow nerd buddy" Cisco says excitedly.

"Ya well let's work on this case. This man is dangerous and needs stopping" Dr. Wells says and immediately stops our fun.

"I agree with Dr. Wells" Caitlin says while glaring at me for the hundredth time today. I don't know why she hates me so much. She needs to stop glaring at me and tell me or I'm going to ask her what's wrong, and it might not be pretty.

"Barry did you by any chance pick up my purse or pizza" I say hopeful.

"Oh ha your bags in the hall, but I didn't know you had a pizza sorry" he says. He walks out of the side lab and all his casts are gone.

"Wow you heal quickly too" I say amazed and a bit jealous.

"Yeah" he says. "It's pretty great" he walk over and sits down beside me. I look at him and give him a soft smile.

"You'll get him"

"I better get him" is all he says and then he walks out.

______________________

I really hope you guys like the story so far. Please comment what you think. :)