Don't die on me

"He was killed by what?" I ask confused.

"A swarm of bees" Barry says to me. We are both sitting in the lab at the CCPD.

"So there is a meta-human that can control bees?" I say. Barry nods. I let out a sigh. Just then Cisco and Joe rush in.

"Did you guys find anything" I ask. Joe closes the door to the lab, and then I know they must have found something.

"We found Harrison Wells' body" Cisco says. I raise an eyebrow and Barry's jaw drops.

"How is that possible? Harrison Wells is still alive" I say my brain hurting.

"Well we got a DNA match from a body buried beside the crash scene" Joe tells us. I then run over to mine and Barry's wall of everything we know about Dr. Wells. As I flip it over everyone else gathers around.

"That would make sense as to why Dr. McGee said he was a different person after the crash. He literally is" I say pointing to our quote from her.

"Well then who is this guy pretending to be Harrison Wells" Cisco asks.

"I don't know, but I have to go to the S. H. I. L. D bass and I can pull what we have on this" I say and we disperse. Barry walks with me out to my bike.

"This is all so weird" he says a little absently. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"We will figure this out Barry" I start "this man is also linked to the man stalking me. Aren't we two lucky people" I say with a little laugh.

"Be careful Juno" Barry says and pulls me into a hug.

"You too Barry" I say and then ride off.

* * *

I open the door to my team and Amber rushes over.

"Juno you need to come see this quick" Amber says as she pulls me over to the computer. I look over to a picture. It's of Dr. Gregor and he's sitting at a bench watching me leave the CCPD.

"Have you tracked him" I ask.

"We tired, but he has been 'missing' for ten year. He's pretty good at hiding" Amber says. I clench my fist and turn to Lily and Ross my Intel people.

"Lily you are going to continue to look for Hanzel Gregor, and Ross you are going to go and get me every file we have on Harrison Wells" they nod and Ross leaves the room.

"Juno" Amber says quietly and I turn to her. "I think he's coming for you" she says with a terrified look on her face.

"I've been thinking that to" I say. "If I ever get caught you have to disassemble this team and cover out tracks. Your the only one I fully trust here" I say and she nods. "I don't want anyone else to get hurt". I then walk over to John. "I need you to be extremely careful and don't let anyone in if they are not a member of this group" I say and he nods.

I stay there for the rest of the day and supervise. Ross eventually comes back with a dossier full of Harrison Wells files and I thank him. I leave the team after four hours to go find Barry.

I pull up to his house and knock. Joe answers and I come in sitting on the couch is Barry and Cisco, and on a chair is Eddie.

"We told him" Barry says after seeing me look weirdly at Eddie.

"Everything?" I ask trying to see if he knows about the Flash or just this case.

"I know Barry is the Flash" Eddie says a little proudly.

"Well then you should know I'm the Black Widow" I say and his jaw drops. I smile and sit in between Cisco and Barry on the couch.

"Really!"