Lunch date

It's 11:34am and Barry walks out of his lab. He looks a little more dressed up than usual, but so do I. This morning I decided to put on my black and white tight dress preparing for my lunch date. I stood up and grabbed my purse off the floor.

"Are you ready" Barry Allen asked with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him and walked over.

"I'm starving" I replied as we walked down the stairs together.

***

We get to Jitters and pick a table in the back corner. We sit on opposite side of the table and decide what to get. Our waiter comes over to see what we'd like. It's Iris. She looks at the both of us and raises and eye brow. Barry blushed, and give her my order I'm starving.

"I am going to get a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with cream cheese"
I tell her politely.

"Okay, and Barry what would you like" she asked as she writes on a pad of paper.

"Give me a sec" Barry tells her as he looks through a menu.

"So is this a date" Iris asks casually.

"We're just friends" both me and Barry say at the same time. Iris puts her hands up in defense.

"Just wondering" she reply and smirks.

"I'm going to get a pulled pork sandwich please" he says. Iris walks away and Barry looks at me.

"So how did you become a level 10 agent, if I can know and it's not like classified or something like that. If it is that's totally fine if you don't want to tell. Are your parents part of S. H. E. I. L. D" Barry rambles on and I can tell he is nervous.

"No my parents where scientists" I reply with a sad smile. 

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry" Barry's says quickly as he registers that my parents are dead.

"It's fine you didn't know" I reply simply. "I was five when they died. They knew S. H. E. I. L. D and they brought me in after their deaths. There I trained and climes the ranks" I say not exactly telling the truth. My parents did know about S. H. E. I. L. D but that's not why I was taken in.

"Oh I'm sorry" Barry says. He plays with his fingers a bit. We both feel the slightly awkward atmosphere.

"Here is your bagel and your sandwich" Iris says as he puts down two plates.

"Thanks you" we both tell her.

After we have eaten the mode lifts. We both order coffee and decide to talk a little longer.

"So why did you want to become a forensic scientist" I ask curious.

"Well...ummmm, my mother was murdered when I was young and my dad was framed for her murder" he says awkwardly not making eye contact. "I wanted to be able to prove his innocence so I became a forensics scientist" I laugh sadly as I take a sip of my coffee.

"Looks like where pretty similar" I smile to him and he gives a sad smile also.

"I guess so" Barry says as me gives me another smile. I look at my watch and jump up.

"It's 1:33 our lunch break ended 10 minutes ago we are going to be late" I look at Barry and he looks ball at me.

"That's nothing new for me" he says as he gets up slowly. I look at him smirking and can't help but laugh. As he sees me laugh so does he.

"Well let's get moving" I say and we walk out not forgetting to tip Iris.

"Sorry our conversation was really weighted" Barry says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"It's fine" I say "I appreciate how open you were with me and I think the reasoning behind your job is really amazing" I say and smile at him.

"Thanks so is yours" he replays and opens to door to the CCPD for me.

***

I am in my apartment putting on my suite. I understand why the Flash has such a need to help people. It's because of his past, and that's something I greatly respect. I on the other hand am a trained assassin, and I don't know what my parents would think of me. It's not like I had a choice. I was put into a programs that turned me into an emotionless killer. How could anyone love that? Even though I have changed since those days I still find it hard. Unlike the few other girls that were in my program I don't tell people I am lethally trained, and whenever I use my skills I use a mask. I embrace my skills, but when I tell people stuff like that I usually never get to know them more. They avoid me because they are scared of the fact I could kill them with once touch. So I hide that part of me because I need people in my life. I use my trained skill and smarts I inherited from my parents to stop criminals, but I still can't shake the feeling that comes every once in a while that I am one.

I snap out of my thoughts and scold myself. This is something I am at a constant struggle with. I get onto my bike and put on my helmet. I have a sinking pit feeling in my stomach that I can't seem to shake. Punching some bad guys should help.

***

I come up to a small corner store that's being robed. I uncloak and run inside. Once I get in I punch the first masked guy I see and smile. That feels slightly better, but just as I go for the second guy they are both gone. I groan knowing this can't and won't be good. I gasp as I and taken away.

When we stop I fall to the ground. My head is spinning. I get up quickly though knowing who is behind me.

"What do you want" I ask my voice being distorted by my helmet.

"You escaped" the Flash says.

"No really I though I was still in S. T. A. R. Labs with Dr. Wells, Dr. Snow and Cisco" I reply sarcastically. The Flash's posture instantly changed at the sound of his friends names. In and instant he is right in front of me. With me being only 5,2" he towers over me.

"How do you know their names" he says angry, and I will admit I'm was scared. Never before have I been up against someone with superpowers.

"You lead me right to them. I simply googled past S. T. A. R. Lab employees and found them. Though I knew right away who Dr. Wells was" I reply taking a step back.

Barry lets out a frustrated grunt and looks to me. I take another couple of steps ball and silently call for my motorbike.

"I could so easily take off your mask and see who your are" he says sinisterly. I see my motorbike pull up beside me, but I know he doesn't.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't do that. I haven't done anything to you. I'm not a threat to you, only if your a criminal" I say ready to jump in my bike. He seems like he's cooling off right now as his tense shoulders drop a bit.

"Fine you can stay a secret...for now" he says and turns away.

"That better not have been a threat" I say and hop on my bike.

__________________________

I feel like that wasn't the best chapter I've ever written, but I liked it. Hope you guys did to.

IM ALMOST AT 400 views!!!! Yassss!!! Thanks guys love you all. :) 💜