The parable of the lost coin

I wish to share my understanding of the parable of the lost coin.
Luke 15:8-10(nlt)
Parable of the Lost Coin
"Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Won't she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin.' In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God's angels when even one sinner repents."
Amazing Grace hymn makes me think of the Parable of the Lost Coin because I was totally lost , i was blind , i couldnt see the light. I was rambling around in the darkness. I was awaken by the holy spirit but i didnt find god.......he found me.. "I was lost but now i am found."as the hymns says. One of the reasons this was my baptismal song. It doesnt say i was lost and i found. Although in the parable the coin didn't find or seek the woman but after searching high and low the woman found the coin. I thing this shows that god seek the lost and it is his grace, not result of our own effort. The result of the lord blood being shed on that tree. This parable was the second of the three parables jesus address to the Pharisees and the scribes. They were angry that Jesus didn't separate himself from sinners and said " Luke 15:2
"This made the Pharisees and teachers of religious law complain that he was associating with such sinful people-even eating with them!" The religious leaders just didn't get it. Blinded by their own self-righteousness. They couldn't see the "Light of the World." still stumbling around in the darkness. They couldnt see who jesus was or why he was here on earth. They believed it was by race and not by grace. In mathew 3:9" Don't just say to each other, 'We're safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.' That means nothing for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones." All three parable were addressed in the same manner. The woman in this parable lost one of her 10 coins, but she cared enough to make every effort in finding the lost one. As Jesus said "Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Won't she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and search carefully until she finds it?" Jesus was possibly showing that each coin had value, even with 9 coins left."she searched carefully until she finds it" i believe this is evidence that jesus was telling us he as our lord was the one who seeks the lost. The lighting of her lamp i think is symbolic of jesus being the light of the world. Did he not say " Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." John 8:12 ....life that is eternal. What does she do when she finds the coin? " And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin.' In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God's angels when even one sinner repents. " Luke 15:9-10. I have had the great honour of being a vessel to bring some to saving faith in jesus, at the time and after I am walking on air. I can't express in words what this awesome feeling it is. There is not a feeling in the world like it. Just like this womans uncontainable joy when she found her missing coin. She has to tell someone she together her friends and neighbors, saying 'Rejoice with me, because I have found my lost coin.' This is exactly the type of joyous celebration that occurs in heaven every single time " even one sinner repents. " it doesnt say joy over one sinner who was saved or even one who confessed Jesus as Lord . It is over the one who repented. This shows that repentance is absolutely necessary for salvation. Repentance is first, jesus said when he started his earthly ministry mark 1:15 "The time promised by God has come at last!" he announced. "The Kingdom of God is near! Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!"" even before the light came John the Baptist started his ministry similar to jesus . John "saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bear fruit in keeping with repentance" (Matt 3:7-8). Never was it said that a person was saved first and then repented or that a person was baptized first and then saved. It must be repentance and faith. They are two sides of the same coin. This is the coin that was sought and found. That is exactly why Jesus says " In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God's angels when even one sinner repents"luke 15:10 . How different the lives of the religious leaders if they had all repented and believed. Eternal life.But still there today for people who havent yet. Everyone can be "children of the light"