The parable of a friend in need

The parable of a friend in need or also known as the parable of the 3 loaves.
luke 11:5-8.And he said to them, "Which of you who has a friend will go to him at midnight and say to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves, for a friend of mine has arrived on a journey, and I have nothing to set before him'; and he will answer from within, 'Do not bother me; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed. I cannot get up and give you anything'? I tell you, though he will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his impudence he will rise and give him whatever he needs."
This parable comes after jesus is teaching the disciples how to pray . The disciples had just asked Him to teach them to pray and through this parable jeasus is saying to be persistent in prayer. In jesus 's day hospitality was a strictly observed custom in the Middle East, and a man caught without bread for a visitor would be in a shameful. Therefore, the need to provide and be respectful it would almost force the man to the neighbor's house at midnight. And only such a need would drive the man to this level of persistence. I think thats what jesus was getting at. Our attitude should be boldness that persists in pursuing God until He grants us mercy and grace. Boldness doesnt mean we approach god with a demanding attitude ." You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly," james 4:3. Rather as we are informed in romans 8:15 " For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!" God allows us to approach Him at all is an indication of His mercy and graciousness toward sinners. But He is our Abba Father and we are His children. We come before Him as a child comes before his earthly father, in confidence that his father loves him and wants the best for him. And if this man would give his neighbor what he wanted not out of friendship, but just because of his shameless boldness, how much more will God, who loves us perfectly, give us when we come into His presence? When we pray without ceasing and have confidence in God, the blessing will be poured out to us. So this parable is fairly simple. Pray with boldness confidence and never cease be like the neighbour who would wake up a whole family with boldness.