Part 1

The club was full of people. Kamille was dancing on the podium, watched by all the horny men who kept trying to touch him, while shoving money in the few cloth he was wearing. The boss was at the bar, drinking some alcohol Angelo offered him with the nest egg he just earned dancing with Banagher. He had to admit it, even if that little boy was in a challenge with him to be the boss's favorite, he learnt how to dance very well. Banagher was enjoying the sight of Kamille's sinuous body, until he finished the show with a splits. He was so proud of his friend, after weeks on training he finally got able to do that difficult movement. Even if caught by his friend's sight, Banagher noticed a blonde man who was enchanted by the same sight and was looking at Kamille with his light-blue eyes.

-My friend Kamille is the best! - said to him Banagher, just to earn maybe more money

-Y-yeah...he really is - replied the man without taking away his eyes from Kamille

When the blue haired boy left the podium to Garma, Banagher ran in his arms

-Congratulations! You finally did that splits!- said Banagher happily

Garma's rock music played loudly so the two boys went to the bar to drink something, going a bit farther from that strong sound.

The blonde man Banagher talked with before was still there. And still he was looking at Kamille.

-That man is weird. He never took off his eyes from you, even for a second.- said Banagher after having sipped his milk cocktail

Kamille sipped his alcoholic drink too and watched the man curiously. He smiled.

Kamille blushed a bit

-Yes he's weird... but very good looking- he said.

-W-what! How can you say such things? I'm way cuter- Banagher got a bit upset

-Ehy he is a customer! I'm sure he has a lot of money. I only have to make him give it to me, and if the boss will like my work, he will reward me! And obviously, I will buy you whatever you want-

-Stop it! Only because the boss got into trouble and lost a lot of money, I will never approve the fact we have to give everyone our body- Banagher was totally disapproving the new activity the boss had to add at the normal club routine, just to let him have more money to pay the corrupted police which ruled that city's area.

-Let me try, come on, we have done it many other times- Kamille petted his friend's head and looked at the blonde man, then he went by him.

-Good evening sir! You must be new here... I've never seen you before- said the boy, all sexy, while sitting on the little sofa near the man.

-Hi...actually it's not my first time here, but surely it's the first time you noticed me- he replied

-Oh! What a stalker you are! You have been watching me for so many times!- Kamille blushed to look even more sensual while rubbing his back to the man's arm.

-Ehy hey, I would have never thought you were so bitchy...- said the man wrapping his arm to the boy. -Can you do even more bitchy things?-

Kamille felt a bit upset but had to hide it. He hated a lot when those man called him and his friends "bitch". He wasn't one, he was just working for his loved boss. So, even if he was again about to do that damn job, he caressed the man's chin and leaned to kiss him.

The man was strangely surprised at the beginning, but after some seconds he just put his tongue into Kamille's mouth. The boy felt the man's hand exploring his body, but it was somehow different from the usual rough hands which touched him a lot of times. The man stopped the kiss.

-Wait, wait. You very astute... this does have a cost, doesn't it? Well, I have no much money, so I'll just stop here. How much is it?-

Kamille was distracted for a moment, but then he understood what happened.

-Oh...I'm sorry, I should have told you the price... - the boy was feeling very strange -Well, because it's your first time, I'll let you have a discount. That kiss was 400$ thanks-

-W-what?! What are you made of, gold?! With 400$ I can get 3 blow jobs in the streets!-

-In the streets you meet dirty old women, here we are clean and young boys. And you are sitting on an expensive sofa too! Don't complain the price, it's even reduced- Kamille talked seriously and coldly.

-Ok, little thief, let's negotiate it. I'll give you 400$ if you do me another job too. Hand or mouth, it's your choice.- the man raised Kamille's chin and was watching at him deeply in his dark blue eyes.

Kamille blushed again, but this time he couldn't help it.

-No way sir, those jobs require more money- he simply said

-I won't waste my money in this way. And as you are so clever, tell me all your prices-

Kamille started feeling ankward. That man was joking him, but his penetrating eyes was kind of magnetic for him.

-If you tell me what you want I'll tell you the prices-

-Cut off this comedy. You know what I want-

-Well...for that you must have at least 900$. And you lucky you chose me, I am one of the cheapest-

-900$! Don't joke me! Hear me, boy, I offer you 700$ for everything- said finally the man

-Everything! I want 2500$ for everything- Kamille started dealing to get the most money possible.

-Forget it, I haven't investigated on my boss's night adventures to give 2500$ to his bitchy son!-

Kamille opened his eyes, paralyzed.

-Y-you what?...-

-If you want to know more... what about 1000$ and the secret for sex?-the man leaned to Kamille's ear, whispering.

The boy thought about that offer, but at the end he accepted.

-Beware, if you're joking me, my boss will let you rest in peace at the bottom of the sea-

The man smiled, and followed him in his personal room.

Banagher has been watching at them all the time, without hearing a word because of the music, but felt a strange feeling when he saw Kamille shocked. He was jealous, of course, of his best friend who saved his life the year before. Even if he put him in this terrible world, he loved him with all his heart and just had to control his rage everytime Kamille hosted guests in their bed. Banagher felt lucky because only few perverted men asked him to do those dirty jobs, on the other hand Angelo and Garma were the most required. Even if Angelo was the most expensive and only very rich, elegant and royal people could have him. Kamille was just used for blow jobs. Banagher knew it. Because of his pretty face and name, Kamille was wanted only by young naughty men. But what about that blonde one? He didn't look so young. He had to be in his 30s, surely.

The boss saw Banagher all alone at the bar seat, so he called him by his side.

-Little boy, why are you pouting, you won't get any customer! And you know, punishing you dears always makes me a bit sad...- said the boss

-Don't worry, Kamille told me he got a big fish. He said he will make enough money to buy something for me too- Banagher tried to smile

-Really...? Well... better for him he gets all the money...- the boss was caressing Angelo's back, who leaned at him, looking at Banagher to get him envy, but the boy was of course angry for the man who was possessing his friend.