Part 16

Kamille and Quattro kept hanging out for weeks, and the boss seemed to never notice it. Kamille used some money he earned at his daily job to pay Frontal when he didn't want to work at night.

Once, he was about to get caught at the bakery shop, when a new customer, curiously asked him about his school. Kamille actually didn't know what to say, and the first school he thought about was the engineering one. The man looked at him strangely, what was an engineer doing in a bakery? And when after the boy said that to Quattro he laughed.

-Engineer? You could have said every kind of school but why that?-

-I didn't expect that question! Even Reccoa looked badly at me- replied blushing the boy

-Oh by the way... I had to tell Reccoa about you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but you see, she's actually my ex girlfriend, and once, talking, she told me about the apprenticeship. So I thought she could have helped us... but don't worry. She will never tell our secret anyone.-

Kamille looked at him worried. But he knew Quattro did that for his sake, so he just tried to smile and clung to his arm.

-You know, if someone discovers my true identity, I would be in serious danger.- said the boy.

-Yes. And I promise you this will never happen.- replied the man, kissing the boy's head.

Quattro sneezed.

-Why is your hair dirty with flour?-

-Ehm, I was looking for bread on a high shelf but I poured a pack of flour.-

-Would you like to take a shower?-

-And where! During day I will never host you again in the club. It's too dangerous.- said surprised Kamille.

-At my home- Quattro smiled.

Actually, Kamille had never seen Quattro's house. He was quite curious.

-We will be fast. You take a shower, and then I'll drive you at your club. If they see you dirty of flour, they will make questions.-

Quattro was right. So Kamille accepted and went at the man's home.

The house wasn't very big. It had only a floor, a small garden and a garage for the car. Nothing special. Once inside, he saw the little kitchen and the living-room, where Quattro left their coats, and then he showed him his bedroom and bathroom.

He noticed there was a very big bed, in that small room, and the bathroom was extremely clean and tidy.

-While you take a shower, I'll prepare you something to eat.- said the man.

The boy agreed and went in the bathroom. He started getting undressed: he took off the sweatshirt, the shirt and the pants.

Quattro actually didn't go in the kitchen. He had already seen Kamille naked... but last time it was for another reason. Peeking at him washing his body was even more beautiful than watching him dance. He was enjoying his sight but then decided to go cooking something anyway.

When Kamille finished washing, he wrapped his body in a towel and sat on Quattro's bed. He smelled the pillows and the blankets. There was such a bitter smell, still it was good to him. Well, it surely wasn't like Frontal's perfume of fresh roses.

Quattro returned with a plate of biscuits.

-Sorry, this is all the best I found in my cupboard.- he said

-Oh thanks. Don't worry.- Kamille smiled at him. He was still a bit wet, and his hair had shades of blue and green.

-You are really beautiful.- said the man, amazed.

Kamille blushed.

-T-thanks..-he replied surprised.

-Let me taste a cookie.-

-Oh sure.- Quattro couldn't take off his eyes from the boy. Kamille found it a bit creepy at first, but then he was happy to have had completely caught his attention, and heart.

They ate some biscuits, then Kamille had to be back at the club. Quattro helped him dressing up and drove him home.