Part 20

When the morning light touched Quattro's face through the window, he awoke. Kamille was onto him, sleeping with his head placed next to Quattro's neck.

The man moved to stretch a bit. Kamille moved too.

-Hi... slept well?- said Quattro.

-Hmm...- was the only thing Kamille could reply. He was still tired and his head still hurt.

Quattro had an idea, which could be done only in that case, with Kamille asleep.

-Is there a kitchen here?- asked him.

-Hm... yes... behind... bar...- replied with effort the boy.

-Thanks- Quattro got up, letting Kamille lay his head to the pillow, dressed up and went looking for the kitchen. He wanted to cook a delightful breakfast in bed for his dear who gave him his love, this time the true one.

He put on a tray a cup of hot milk, some biscuits, a brioche and some slices of orange, which were usually used in cocktails.

He walked slowly to not pour it all to Kamille's room, he was about to open the door when a voice stopped him.

-Put it down and raise your hands.-

Quattro turned to look who it was. When he saw Kamille's boss pointing a gun with a silencer at him, he started.

Quattro put the tray down and raised his hands as the man told him.

-What are you doing here?- asked the armed man.

-I am only a costumer.-

-Costumers don't cook breakfast for my boys.-

-I wanted to be gentle...-

-Shut up! You are seducing Kamille, I must kill you!-

Quattro never felt so scared like in that moment.

-You are wrong!- said Quattro loudly, hoping Kamille heard him.

In fact, when Kamille got clearly up, he couldn't find Quattro neither in the room and in the bathroom, so he felt worried a lot. He opened the door and saw Quattro raising his hands.

-Q-Quattro what are you...- when he got out from the room he saw Frontal with the gun.

-B-boss!! What are you doing?!- asked him worried.

-It's not your business, Kamille. This man is a bad influence for you. We have to get rid of him!-

-N-no! Boss! Do you remember what happened last time you killed someone?-

Quattro started. He didn't know his boss was a killer.

-This time no one will find his body-

Kamille stood up in front of Quattro.

-Boss, no! You can't understand! The fact is... that I'm in love with this man!- Kamille started to cry.

-Oh... boy...- Frontal lowered his gun, and now was pointing at Kamille -How could you betray me in this way? I trusted you-

Banagher appeared from behind the wall.

-No! Don't shoot at him!-

-Banagher! What are you doing!- asked the blue haired boy.

-Your friend and lover told me everything. It seems your pupil has become better than you. But unluckily for him, I have to kill you too, because you betrayed me.-

-No boss! I only wanted to have Kamille back! Don't kill him!- screamed Banagher, crying.

The boy's screams woke up Garma and Angelo too, who got up worried and went looking at what was happening. When they saw the boss pointing the gun at Kamille they immediately decided to act.