Part 11

The next day, the same doorbell woke up the boss. He thought it was the police waiting for the bill. He was a bit afraid because that week they didn't earn a lot. He got up carefully about not waking up Kamille. He went in the main room and opened the door.

-Good morning, sir Frontal.- Quattro stood in front of him smiling.

Frontal looked around.

-Good morning. Do you know the club is closed during the day?- he said with not so loud voice.

-Yes, I do. I'm only here for some questions- said Quattro

Frontal moved back.

-Are you involved into police or other legal organization? Because if so, I won't speak.-

-No,no! I'm just a customer, very interested about your activity. I've heard you have problem with the police, is it true?- asked Quattro.

-I'm not obliged to answer you.- said Frontal, closing the door.

-W-wait! What if I suggest you a way to solve your problems?-

Frontal stopped. Opened again the door and looked at him.

-Talk.-

-Have you ever thought about selling your boys?- asked Quattro. He kept his hand in his pocket and this was getting Frontal suspicious.

-It would be useless. I earn more by renting them. And if I'd sell them, then the club would close.-

-Oh true, I'm so silly. Anyway...if some costumer would really really like to own one, what would be the price?- asked again Quattro, even if he saw Frontal was getting annoyed.

-The price? Well... I have never thought about it. I think it would surely be more than one hundred thousand. But it depends. Tell me, who are you interested in? Because we are speaking about you, right?-

Quattro blushed a bit.

-Well, how could I buy a person? I'm not that rich.-

-Hmm... true... well, anyway, I will never sell them. They trust me, and I won't cheat on them. You know they love me- Frontal smiled and leaned to the opened door.

-Yes, they really love you. But do you love them?- asked serious Quattro.

Frontal looked at him without answering. Banagher was awakened from the doorbell too and saw Frontal going to the door, so he followed him and eavesdropped as he was used to. He walked near Frontal when Quattro's questions where becoming sharped.

Banagher leaned to the boss and rubbed his face against the man's chest to be cuddled.

Frontal passed his hand through the boy's soft and curly hair. Banagher was glaring at Quattro with a suspicious and upset face, then he smiled when the boss showed him his affection.

-What does this man want?- asked to the boss

-Nothing, he's going away now- answered Frontal looking at his different twin

Quattro looked at him. He didn't answer his last question.

-Aww what a cutie- he said nearing his hand to Banagher's head, who's face became suddenly upset and stepped back to hide behind Frontal. The boss dragged Banagher in front of him.

-Don't be rude, my dear. Let him pet you.-

Quattro petted Banagher's head, even if the boy looked like an angry little tiger.

-You really own cute kids- said cheerfully Quattro.

-Thanks. It's ten dollars.- said Frontal, making Banagher smile

Quattro took out his wallet and paid the boss. He was going away, but just a moment before the door closed, he clearly saw Banagher sticking his tongue out. But he didn't mind too much. He had what he wanted.