Part 2

-How many times have you done it?- asked surprised the man when Kamille grabbed determined the man's penis.

-Enough- he replied. -I'll do it, but then you'll have to tell me everything you know. And if you know nothing, bye-bye in the sea-

Kamille leaned his face to the man's pubic region and opened his mouth, ready to do his job.

Suddenly the man stopped him.

-What the hell are you doing, let me do my work!-

The man grabbed him and put him on the bed, under himself, and laid on him, without letting him move.

-What are you doing?! Get up, and let me go! You asked for it, why did you change your mind! You joked me!!- said Kamille angrily, but he suddenly blushed and shut when the man grabbed his underwear between his legs.

-You have done it to who knows how many men... but who really did it to you?...- the man took out Kamille's penis from the pants and started rubbing it. Kamille moaned surprised, no one really had ever done it to him, maybe only Banagher when they played in the late night.

-W-what...are you doing!-

Kamille moaned louder when the man transformed the massage in a true handjob. Seeing the boy was starting enjoying it, the man even leaned to Kamille's low body and transformed the hand job, again, into a blowjob. Kamille couldn't understand, but it felt just so good he couldn't make questions. Kamille came and the man swallowed.

-W-who...who do you think you are... -

-My name is Quattro, and this was the preliminary for the hot sex part-

He grabbed the boy's hips, and raised him, leaning him to his big boner. Kamille was a bit afraid, even if it wasn't surely the first time. The man licked his fingers and penetrated him, widening his road to the pleasure. He finally shoved his erection into the boy's intimate part, pushing and pounding at first slowly, then faster and faster until they started breathing and moaning at the same way, bringing them both to the highest level of pleasure. They came, Quattro into Kamille, Kamille onto Quattro.

They were both surely tired.

-N-now...tell me...- whispered the boy

-Oh right... well... let's say only a thing... your father is a pervert, who got your mother pregnant but never helped her... then left her in hospital, and when you were born, he haven't even recognized you as his son... so you just left in orphanage. Then i don't know your story, you should- the man was whispering too, tired, but maybe happier.

-And... why the holy hell you should have known this... - asked curious but suspicious the boy.

-Because I work for your father. And he's still a bastard. So... maybe... if I would have found his son and sully him, I could finally have been free.-

-You know who is a bastard... you! How could you even think a silly story like this!... Give me the money... and go away!-

-I have proofs. If you don't believe my words, I'll show you.- the man was still laying on the boy, impeding him to move. When he even fell asleep, Kamille had nothing to do but sleeping, too.