Part 12

After that, Banagher asked the boss if he could have gone cuddling with Kamille.

-Oh sure. He's in my room, but I think he's still sleeping.- Frontal walked with him to his room, opened the door silently and looked at Kamille's naked body wrapped in some blankets.

Banagher went in the bed and tried to sneak in Kamille's arms.

-Don't wake him up if he's sleeping- said quietly Frontal.

Kamille hugged Banagher.

-I'm awake- he said

-Do you want to cuddle?- asked the little boy

Frontal laid near them and hugged them both.

-Let's cuddle.- he said.

They both hugged Kamille, the man petted his head while Banagher rubbed his face against his friend's chest.

-I'm afraid of losing you, guys.- said Kamille putting his face on Banagher's head.

Banagher tightened the hug.

-I will never leave you, Kamille!- he said

-Why are you afraid, my dear? We are a family, you can trust us- consoled him Frontal.

Kamille couldn't help thinking about Quattro. His face in tears under the rain. How could he fall in love with him? It can be only because he saved his life. Kamille keeps saving lives and saved people keep falling in love with him. What was him? He found Garma and Angelo a lot cuter and more handsome than him. Why had everything to happen to him?

-Sorry, I'd like going for a walk.- said Kamille getting up from the bed.

Banagher's face suddenly became sad, and Frontal noticed it.

-Let him go, Banagher, we will enjoy the morning alone.- whispered Frontal

-But I want Kamille!- cried Banagher. Kamille looked at him sadly, while Frontal's eyes looked at the brown haired boy angrily.

-How you dare preferring him to me! Do you want to be punished?- he said -and anyway, let him free of doing what he wants. If he gets in trouble, it will be his fault.- whispered at the end.

Kamille dressed up and went out. He walked for few minutes until he reached the supermarket. He walk in, and used the elevator to reach the last floor, and went up the stairs to go on the roof. From there, he could gaze at the city and at the sky, which was still dark of clouds. He saw the glass building where his "dad" worked, and the toll road Quattro and him drove on.

He walked nearer to the roof edge, and looked down. It was high. He got a vertigo, and walked back. He decided to eat something in some fast food restaurant of that supermarket.