Part 19

While they were walking to a sofa to sit, Kamille had almost a fainting.

-Ehy, are you ok?- asked worried Quattro.

-Hm... yes... no, my head hurts.- replied the boy clinging to the man's arm.

-I'll bring you in your room, so you will rest.-

He guided him by hand to his room, but Banagher saw them, and secretly followed them.

Once in bed, Kamille thanked Quattro.

-Don't worry. You have to be tired, having a double life.-

-Don't say those things here, please- replied the boy

-Oh right sorry.- the man sat near Kamille and let his head rest on his body.

-Luckily I saved you from those creeps!- said the man petting the boy's head.

-True, gosh. Thanks.-

Kamille suddenly looked up at him.

-By the way... the boss told me I can keep more money because the bill he has to pay is cheaper now... so... as you let me have enough money to pay him... now you can have a free service...- he said, blushing, but a bit wishful.

-Really? But didn't your head hurt?- asked suspicious the man

-It does hurt, but I'm sure your love will heal it- Kamille whispered to the man's ear, then bit it.

-If you are sure, then...- Quattro licked his neck and let him lay down under him.

-What would you like me to do?- asked the man.

-That's my line!- replied the boy.

Quattro smiled.

-Well... if you insist... my favorite position is the 69- Kamille blushed, but smiled malicious.

-Ooh, what a naughty you are!- said Quattro, preparing himself to amuse the boy.

Kamille sneaked onto him in the opposite direction.

-Don't worry about me, just enjoy it!- he said. He unzipped the man's pants, while he took off the boy's pants. Kamille grabbed Quattro's penis and rubbed it, until he got hard, then he licked it.

-Wait me, boy!- said the man. He rubbed Kamille too, and started licking. Kamille moaned and blocked for a moment.

-You ok?-

-Y-yes... it feels so good!- replied the boy.

They kept licking and sucking for a while, until the excitement became unbearable and they came almost together.

-You swallowed- said the man

-Yeah... you too- replied the boy.

They kissed passionately and laid in bed.

-I wouldn't like to stop.- said Kamille. -You still have more free services.-

-Why do I feel like you want to give me a lot of free services?- laughed the man.

Kamille pouted upset, as Quattro seemed to don't understand.

-I'm joking, dear- he said kissing his forehead.

-Then let's do it, please. I miss you.-

Quattro looked at him for a while. Then he started kissing him again and laid onto him.

-Oh, let me take off my clothes first.- he said, so he stood up and got undressed.

-Come on...!- Kamille was quite in hurry.

-Ehy, don't worry. We have all the night.- said the man, returning onto the boy. He leaned his face to the boy's chest and started licking it.

Kamille moaned excited. Then he took the man's hand and started licking his fingers.

-You're horny tonight- said the man.

Kamille blushed. He never felt like that, he had never wanted so much someone inside him. Was it maybe the beverage he drank?

Quattro shoved a finger in Kamille's most intimate part, then two, then three fingers. Kamille was moaning with more and more pleasure.

Then, the man grabbed Kamille's tights and lifted him.

-Wait, stop!- said the boy

-W-what?- asked puzzled the man

-I already seen this. Don't repeat! Let's change position!- Kamille turned down showing his back to Quattro.

-Are you sure?- asked him.

-Yes. Go!- boosted him the boy.

Quattro shoved his erection in Kamille's precious place and laid on him. The boy moaned loudly because of the first pain.

-Move!- Kamille was extremely anxious that night, and Quattro noticed it. But he knew that maybe he was only tired, so just satisfied him. He started moving slowly, then when the pleasure increased, he moved faster holding tight Kamille's hips.

They were moaning and panting, until they reached the limit again. Kamille came, wetting the bed under him.

Quattro went on moving always faster, even knowing it could have hurt his boy.

-Please... resist...!- he said.

Kamille hold tightly the pillow to bear all his man excitement, until he came inside him.

-Ah... aah!!- moaned the boy feeling the excessive liquid leaking out of him.

-S-sorry- Quattro fell down on the bed near him, exhausted.

Kamille hugged him, tired too.

-Don't worry.-

Quattro hugged him back.

-I love you- he said.

For a moment, silent.

-I... love you too- replied Kamille, blushing.

Quattro was really surprised but very happy. They slept together, again, this time hugged tighter and in love.

Unfortunately for them, the famous eavesdropping boy, Banagher, stayed all the time behind the room's closed door, hearing every word that was said. He felt furious and jealous. He wanted to tell the boss.