Chapter 1

Julia POV's

Me and my besties Layla and Denise are at this party it is really lit there's weed and alcohol everywhere. So anyway me and besties were talking until my song came on Snootie Wild and K-Camp Made Me me and my girls went on the dance floor and started dancing and twerking.

Late night got me creepin with yo damn lick servin' swervin' on the highway and I'm about 80 I can see them haters talking but they do not phrase me I done got out the mud that's that shit that made me

After that the girls and I went in kitchen to get us some drinks "Damn Layla you was killing" Denise said out of breath "You too..to be honest we all was killing it" Layla said "Right" I agreed we all went to the kitchen counter and got us some beers..well only me and Layla cuz Denise doesn't really drink she just got a bottle of water I was sitting with the girls talking then I start to notice this cute lightskined boy staring at me "Hey guys check out that lightskined boy he keep staring at me" I said the looked over there "Damn he fine but check that fair skin on with his curly eyelashes and those big pink lips girl" Layla said acting all thristy and shit "But brown skin one you see he muscles damn" Denise biting her lip "Do y'all need some water cuz y'all being really thristy right now?" I asked "Girl nah just looking" Layla said licking her lips "Well it seems like you doing more than just looking" I said having a smirk on my face "Uh guys I'm..goin go to the bathroom" she said awkward "Ok" Layla said.

Denise POV's

So y'all remember me flirting with that boy while turns out he was checking me out too and his name is Dashawn but people call him Day-Day really cute especially his check bones so he invited me to come upstairs to his room "You got a nice room" I said smiling "Thanks" he said rubbing his hands together I turned around to look at his baby pictures he was cute baby then all of a sudden I feel arms around my neck choking me my eyes started to drafted and I fell asleep.

So this is just a editing I'm doing here are the girls outfits they wore to the party.

To Be Continued................