Chapter 21 The Truth Reveals

(Recap)

Sebastian looked at her with a serious face "Look Julia I have to tell you something" he said. "What?" she asked.
------------------------------------------------------

"I was apart of you getting kidnapped," Sebastian told. Julia had a shocked look on her face. She stood there for a moment before slapping Sebastian. "Do you know what had to go through...huh? Being beating and raped everyday..I was suicidal!" Julia broke down crying. Sebastian went to her and held her in his arms "Get the fuck off of me" she cried as she hit his chest. "Let me explain Julia please" he pleaded. Julia wiped her tears "Fine go head" she said. "Ok it all started when you guys were at that party"

(Flashback)

"I am so dead" Missy smiled "What?" Sebastian asked as Naomi and he turned to Missy. "Look at Julia talking to Julian" Missy laughed. "It's not like she's going to get him" Naomi scoffed. "Right who does she think she is" Missy's face was furious. "Why are y'all so concerned just leave her alone let her have fun," Sebastian said trying to defend for Julia. Missy snapped her head around so fast. "Are you trying to defend for this lil bitch cuz if you are I don't mind telling Mia about you and Latasha." She is really trying to blackmail Sebastian right now "It doesn't matter I plan on dropping her ass tomorrow and besides how about you stop talking about Julia and go do something about it. Since you all bad and shit" Sebastian was getting irritated with Missy's actions. Missy scoffed "Actually I'm not going to do nothing about" Missy responded. "Exactly so shut the fuck talking..always talking about somebody," Sebastian told mumbling the last part. "I don't need to do anything but you need to do is go try to talk Julian into kidnapping Julia," Missy said Naomi and Sebastian looked confused. "Kidnap what the fuck Missy...have you drunk too many vodka sodas" Naomi indicated. "Bitch no..shut the fuck up," Missy said rudely Naomi stayed silent. "Now back to you Sebastian what I was trying to say was you are going to get Julian to kidnap Julia" Missy explained. "What the fuck is wrong with you we already humiliated her why you keep still bothering her. You said when we did that, that this our first and last time" Sebastian ranted. "Look it would be fun" Missy nudged Sebastian in the elbow. "I don't know man" Sebastian sighed leaning back in his chair. "Fine I'll make you a deal...if you get Julian to kidnap Julia.... you can have her to yourself" Missy smiled at Sebastian. Sebastian thought about really good. It does sound legit to him though "......I don't know" Sebastian rubbed his hand on his face. "Omg fucking gosh Sebastian just do it we both know you still like her. Even after the prank, we did on her" Missy said getting frustrated. "Ok, I'll do it" Missy smiled "Alright here's the plan we all know that Julian, Langston, and Day-Day work for Tate. So go over to Julian and tell him that Tate wants him, Langston, and Day-Day to kidnap Julia and her friends" Missy explained. "What if he asks me about cash or what if he thinks it's suspicious?" Sebastian questioned. "Then make up some shit" Missy suggested. So Sebastian went up to Julian.

(End of Flashback)

"And I told Julian that Tate said to keep y'all" Sebastian finished. Julia crossed her arms "What was the point of Missy doing this anyway?" she asked. "It was to fuck with you and your girls cuz she was mad that you were talking to Julian. Also, they were actually fucking at the time too." Julia broke down and cried again Sebastian held her in his arms. "I know it might seem like some petty ass shit to do. I know but that's why baby just be with me ok. I will never cheat on you baby and I will never hurt you again" Sebastian lifted her chin and her tears with his thumbs. Julia looked into his eyes but she turned her head away "No...I can't it's...I need some time to think about this" Julia said. Sebastian grabbed Julia's hand and leading her to a room he opened the door and her baby boy Jayden was in the room playing with a toy car.

Her eyes widened "What is he doing here?" Julia pushed Sebastian out the way and picked up Jayden

Her eyes widened "What is he doing here?" Julia pushed Sebastian out the way and picked up Jayden. "I wanted us to become a family" he said. Sebastian really wanted to be with Julia he understood the fact that she was with Julian and loved him dearly. On the other hand he wanted to have a family with her. "Look Julia I've been thinking for a long time about this" Sebastian turned around and pulled something out his pocket. "Oh no he's not about to ask what I think he's going to ask" Julia thought. Sebastian got done on one knee "Julia Faith Collins will you marry me?"