Chapter 11

Julia was in the car outside the kidnapping house a.k.a. the hell hole Julia decided should she really do this then she thought about what they can be doing in there to Denise right now to her. Julia finally made up her made and got out of the car and walked up to door and knocked on it the door a few seconds later the door swang open revealed Langston "Oh hey we were expecting you" he said biting his lip admiring her body she rolled her eyes "Can you just let me in?" she asked irratied "Yeah" he said smirking she walked brushing past him until she stop when she felt a sting on her butt she turned around with a frown "Really?" she asked irratied again "Well I can't help it" he said smiling "Whatever where's Julian?" she asked "Upstairs" he said pointing to the staircase. She walked up the staircase and went to Julian's room when she opened the door and couldn't believe her eyes

The bed was covered with rose pedals formed in a heart shape there was a ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The bed was covered with rose pedals formed in a heart shape there was a ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it. It was beautiful Julia was so amused she didn't know that Julian was standing there in a suit "Hello beautiful" he greeted her with a smile she jumped at his voice "Omg I didn't know you was there sorry" she apologized "You're fine....I'm surpise you came" he said "Well I had too or my friend's life would of been on the line" she said "I see...c'mere" he said Julia could of hesitate to walk to him but she managed too he walked around her admiring her body once again "Gosh you're so beautiful" he whispered in her ear. The way he said that in her ear made her panties soaked and sent chills down her spine he wrapped his hands around he waist "Julian" she spoke lowly "Yes darling?" he answered "Can I see Denise now?" she asked "Not right now baby" he said wrapped his arms around her waist "I've missed you so much" he licked her ear "Ok I can't do this...it's just getting creepy and weird" she said pushing him off slightly "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to be like that" he apologized "It's ok look can I just see Deni..." "Ahhh get off of stop no!!!!!!" Someone screamed "Who was that?" she asked "Uh..no one just don't worry about it baby" he said trying to cover it up "No stop please!!!!" The voice screamed again "Is that Denise" she yelled worry. Julia hurried and ran out of the room as Julian trailed behind her she followed the scream until she hit Dashawn's room and bust open the door to only see Denise on the bed with her arms and legs tied down with rope while Dashawn ramming his dick inside of her and Langston putting his dick in her mouth forcing her to suck his dick Julia ran to them pushing Dashawn down to the fall and slapping Langston "Leave her alone!" Julia yelled everybody in room looked at her Julian quickly ran up to her picked her up and threw her over his shoulders "Stop put me down!" she demanded punching his back when they got back tot he Julian's room he out her down "Look I'm sorry you had to see that b...(GCO)" "Sorry your sorry my best friend just got rape again and you allowed it!" Julia yelled "Baby I know but I just so focus you" Julian said "You know you say you can treat me right but can't even care about me that much where you can care about my friend" Julia said "Baby I kno...(GCOA)" "You know Julian I don't think we can do this beca..." Julia got cut off with a kiss "Now what I was trying to tell yo ass that I really like you...a lot and I want to be with you" he explained "I know Ju but I don...(GCO)" he puts his finger on her lips "Shh you talk to much" he said and kisse dher once again.