Chapter 1 Part 3

Layla POV's 

"Ok make sure you don't get caught" Julia said "I'm not" I said "No we need you to not get caught at all" Denise seriously "Ok I won't" I said "Alright good luck" Julia said "Thanks" I said I went into the room I saw Langston sleep in his bed I creeped slowly into his bathroom I closed the door slowly locked the door and turned on the light just as I was about to get the pills I heard a knock on the door that also scared me to death "Aye hurry up  I got to use the bathroom" Langston said "Ok be out in a minute" I said I hurried up and grabbed the pills and put them in my shirt between breast I push them up so you couldn't notice I unlocked the door and opened and walked out and went back downstairs to find the girls in the living room. "So did you get it" Denise asked "Yeah" I said "Well where is it?" Julia asked "It's in my shirt" I whispered "Oh" Julia and Denise said.

(Late That Night)

The girls and I were downstairs cooking the boys dinner "Ok put in there" Denise said "Ok" I said I put 2 pills in each one of the boys food "Ok give let's give it to them" I said we walk to the boys and sat their food down on the table the girls and I went in living room "I pray and hope it works" I agitated "Me too" Julia said I was noticing that she was shaking "Julia you ok?" I asked concerned "I'm fine just nervous I mean what if they find out no telling what there going to do to us" she said agitated "It's going be ok as long as were together we got this ok" Denise said "Ok" she said smiling she began to stop shaking and smiled. Later on I was sleep in Langston's bed then all of sudden someone turns on the light in the room "Dafuq" I mumbled I slowly opened my eyes and seen Langston standing there with his arms cross and he also had a mean look on his face oh shit "What the fuck you and girls did to our food" he said clenching his jaw "What are you talking about" I mumbled for some reason I decided to act innocent he grabs my face "Don't be playing games Layla" he said clenching his jaw "I not" I said innocently "Oh really so you telling that you didn't but this in our foods" he said raising his voice and holded up the pill fuck "I still don't know what your talking about" I said "Ok you still want to play games" he clenching his jaw he push me back on the bed and started taking off his belt oh shit I started scoot back on the bed then all of a sudden he hit me with the belt "Ahhh!!!" I screamed he kepted hitting me with the belt "Stop Langston" I cried "Shut fuck up bitch you wasn't crying when you put those pills in our food was you" he yelled I didn't answer his question "You hear me talking to you!!!" he yelled "No" I cried "Know why the fuck you guys put pills in our food?" he asked "Cuz we were trying to escape so we put the pills in you're food that will make you go to sleep and that's when we will escape" I explained I wiped my tears he walked to me and grabbed my neck "If you try this shit again I'm not goin beat you or rape you I'm kill you..understand" he said clenching his jaw I nodded my head and let me go and left I was so fucking sore I slowly got back under the covers and went back to sleep.

Julia POV's

"So you wanna play games ok I got something for you!!!" Julian yelled he grabbed me by hair and dragged me outside his room where we are on top of the stairs "So I'm ask you again where the fuck you get the pills from?" he asked clenching his jaw "I don't know" I said agitated "Ok" he said then pushed me down the stairs I was rolling downstairs my head hit the wall continually  and finally I was on floor my head was pounding and I was dizzy then I passed out.

Denise POV's

"So you goin fucking lie to me!!!" Dashawn yelled (SLAP) "I'm so sorry" I cried "Shut the fuck up!!!" he yelled he pushed me on the floor and started kicking me in the stomach "Stop..it..I can't breathe" I said trying breathe "Shut the fuck up I don't hear that shit now get the fuck up and take yo ass to sleep!!!" he yelled and spit on me and left out the room.