Chapter 17

"Hello is anyone here!" Eva called out she was walking around in a room of darkness everything was pitch black. She kept walking around until she saw a pair of gold eyes pop out from the darkness Eva started to get frightened but then she remembered what God told me "Don't be you have to be strong he loves when people are in fear" he will say "Do you think I care if people or in fear or not?" he asked she know it was him The Devil he walked out of the darkness but in a blink of an eye he was standing right in front of her "Answer me!" he yelled "N..no" she said frighted he began to smile he put his hand on her left side of her face his hands were so cold he began to become pale "Who sent you down here?" he asked she didn't say all she did was stare at him "Who the fuck sent you down here!" he yelled grabbing her neck "I did" A voice he turned around and say Julia standing there he let go of Eva's neck "Well, well, well so you're the little I've been hearing about" he said smirking "Yeah so" Julia said with an attitude "Ooouu I like a women that's feisty" he said licking his lips walking towards her "Stay back" she warned "What are going to do?" he asked "I'm warning you" she warned again "Come on baby give me your best shot" he tempted Julia held out her hand and appeared a dark red crystal ball

no" she said frighted he began to smile he put his hand on her left side of her face his hands were so cold he began to become pale "Who sent you down here?" he asked she didn't say all she did was stare at him "Who the fuck sent you down here!" h...

The Devil's went down "Where did you get that from?" he asked "Off your dresser" she smirking "Give me that back" he demanded "No I'm not going to let you keep releasing these spirits and possessing Layla" she said brave "Then what are going to do to stop me" he tested "This" she said and with that she dropped the crystal ball and the spirits released. They swarm towards The Devil and all of the spirits went inside of him all at once filling his whole body up and then he exploded blood splatter everywhere Eva stood there speechless "I guess it's over" Julia said "Yep...well before I send you back I want to thank you for stopping him plus saving me" Eva thanked "Welcome same to you" Julia said "Oh c'mere you" Eva said running towards hugging her "When I go back to Earth will you still watch over me?" Julia asked "Always and when u go back up there I have surpised for you" Eva said "Ok" Julia said "Well bye" Eva waved "Bye" Julia waved back and Eva snapped fingers.

(🏡Back Home🏡)

Julia gasped as she woke from bed "I'm home...I'm home...I'M HOME!!!!" Julia screamed with excited she ran downstairs to see everybody having breakfast "Hey look who's" Denise said smiling Julia ran towards everybody and hugged then tight "I'm missed you guys" Julia said "Damn what's got into you?" Julian asked confused "......Long story" Julia excused. When Julia got down with breakfast she went upstairs to take shower she turned the light on and Eva appeared "Hey Eva" she said with excitement "Hey  girly are you ready for your surpised?" she asked "Yeah" Julia jumped up in excitement "K close your eyes" Eva directed Julia did what she was told "Alright now open your eyes" Eva said Julia opened her eyes and saw Layla standing there infront of her and she was an angel "Hi" she said Julia hugged her tightly "What happen I thought you were in Hell?" Julia asked "Turns out when you broke the crystal ball it free Layla soul "Omg I'm so glad" Julia said hugging Layla tightly again "Welp we got to go back see ya remember if you need us w'ell be there bye" Eva said waving "Bye" I said waving back to them. They were both waving until they disappeared "Finally I get to have a normal life back" Julia said released.