Chapter 22

"Sebastian...I..don't know what to say" Julia was so confused she didn't know what to believe or who to believe. "Say yes" he command standing up he took the ring out it's box and took her left hand and slid, the ring on her ring finger. Julia looked away from him "I can't" she refused. "Why can't you huh?....I love you so much I wanna start a family with you" Sebastian was slightly frustrated. "I just want you to leave me alone ok just...stop don't follow me or don't try to get in contact with me!" Julia yelled at Sebastian he had a shock look on his face. Julia left out of the room and looked at the keys sitting in the coffee table. "Audi, Range, or Audi....Range Rover" she thought. She picked up the Range Rover keys and grabbed Jayden's car seat in the corner. Julia put Jayden in the car seat and carried him outside to the driveway. Then strapped him in and got in the driver seat. Minutes later Julia was back home she pulled up in the driveway. She seen Julian come out the house with his gun tapping on the window. I rolled down the window "It's me baby it's alright" I say "Omg what the hell are you doing in a Range Rover? Where's Jayden?" Julian asked "Shh he's sleeping" I answered. Julian walked to the other side of the car and got Jayden as Julia went in the house. Julian came and in the house and put Jayaden upstairs in his bed then came back down. "What the hell were you I was calling everybody and shit?" Julian whispered yelled.  "I got kidnapped" I answered "By who?" he asked. "Sebastian" when I said his name Julian's eyes lit up. "Hold up" he says and pulls out his phone and dials someone number.

(Phone Convo)

Julian: Hey I need you to do me a favor

???: Ok what's up

Julian: You remember ole' boy from that one party?

???:.....Aw yeah what you need my to do take him out?

Julian: Yes that's excalty what I want you to do so when you down. Call me and I'll pay you

???: Got'cha boss see ya

Julian: See ya

(End of  Phone Convo)

"Come on baby let's go take a ride bring Jayden" Julian smiles at me Julia went upstairs and grab Jayden who was wide awake. Bringing him downstairs Julian grabbing the car keys and Jayden's car seat. She put Jayden in his car seat while Julian goes the Range Rover and pulls something from the back of the car. He walks down the street and come back. She wait for him in the car "What did you do?" she asked "Don't worry about it" Julian shurgged and smiles like nothing just happen then starts the car up.

(2 Hours Later)

They pulled up to Ascot Hill Park watching the sunset she heard Jayden in backseat making baby noices

They pulled up to Ascot Hill Park watching the sunset she heard Jayden in backseat making baby noices. She unstrapped him and sat him in her lap. "This is so beautiful" You never know know how big your city is until you look at from a distance. Jayden glanced at the sunset eyes and mouth wide open. Julian and I laughed.

(Back Home)

???: Boss I got the job done I even took out some of his bitch ass friends

Julian: Good job that's double

???: Thanks boss

Julian: Welcome keep up the good work

???: Yes sir

Julian: I'll pay you more if you come by the house tonight and ditch this car in my driveway. Don't worry I took the tracker off the car already.

???: Yes sir when you wake up in the morning the car is going to be gone

Julian: Thanks man

???: Welcome boss

(End of Convo)