Chapter 18

(4 Years Later)

"No don't that" Julia told her her 1 year old son Jayden chewing on her headphones. She took them out of his mouth untangle them and put them in her purse. "C'mon baby we goin go see Daddy" she said picking him up he started giggling having that same smile with dimples just like his Daddy. As Julia was strapping Jayden in his car seat her phone rang it was Julian.

(Phone Convo)

Lia👫🌍:Hey baby

Juju😍💦:Hey babe what'cha doing?

Lia👫🌍:Nun just watching TV with Jayden (Lie)

Juju😍💦:Well baby I'm be coming home late cuz I got to video shoot at the dance studio

Lia👫🌍:Ok baby see ya later

Juju😍💦:Alright see ya

Lia👫🌍: U too babe

(End Of Phone Convo)

"Good that give us a chance to surprise Daddy" she said smiling pinching Jayden chubby cheeks. When she got to the dance studio The Rangers were already practicing with 2 girls to there song "Push It". Once Julian notice her he winked at Julia which caused her to blush "Ok guys that's a wrap good job" The camera man complemented. Julian walked over to Julia smiling "Hey baby" he said and gives her a peck on the lips Julia got up from her chair and handed Jayden to him "I thought you said you was watching TV?" Julian questioned her with a smirk "I wanted to surprise you" Julia said smiling. That really wasn't the real reason why Julia came down to the dance studio. The reason was that she heard Julian was going to be doing the video shoot with some girls. Just so happen to be that Julia knew the girls Naomi and Missy. Julia knew from high school they gave her Hell.

(Flashback)

Julia was doing her homework in her room she kept getting frustrated. She couldn't stop thinking about how here boyfriend Sebastian forgot it was her birthday. He didn't even give her gift at that not saying "Happy Birthday". Julia slammed her pencil down on her binder and buried​ her face into her hands crying. Julia stop crying when she heard her phone dinged which meant she had a message she check her phone.

(Text Convo)

😘Sebby😘: Meet me @ the Quality​ Inn Hotel. I'll be in room 401

😙Bae😻: K

(End Of Text Convo)

She wiped her tears and ran to her closet to find something wear. She found her outfit and went to her bathroom did all her hygiene. Then she put on her outfit on (down below)

When Julia got to the hotel she heard the shower running. Then she looked on the bed and saw roses on the bed with letter. She picked it up and read it.

Get undress and wait for me in bed.

She did as the note did a couple of minutes later the bathroom door opened letting steam come out where you couldn't see him."You ready for me baby?" Sebastian said seductively "Yes Daddy" Julia said seductively back biting her lip. He step out of the bathroom and Julia eyes widened "Ha you whore" Naomi laughed holding her phone recored. Julia tried to get her clothes on but Naomi pushed her down on the bed. All of sudden Missy and Sebastian came out the closet laughing at her. "I can't believe you will actually think that I will sleep with you" Sebastian laughed. They were all pointing, laughing, and recording her. Julia's eyes started to water "Then why would you go out with me and say "You love you me" Julia cried "To lower your self-esteem we knew you will stupid enough to come here. We been playing this for months"  Missy explained. Julia rushed out of bed and put on her clothes quickly running out the hotel room crying. The next day people knew about at school they posted the video on YouTube​ and got 1 million views. People were laughing at her and calling her whore, slut, thot, and everything.

(Flashback Over)

"I'm telling you Denise I wanted to kick both those bitches in the teeth. When I saw them" Julia said angrily walking back and forth "Lia come down that's the pass" Denise said trying to persuade her "Easy for you to say you were popular​" Julia argued "I was only on the cheer team" Denise added "Still!" Julia shouted "Look just forget about those bitches can't top what you have. You're​ married, got a kid, and have a normal life" Denise explained "You're right" Julia sighed "But anyway when you due?" Julia asked "April 1st I'm excited but at the same time..scared" Denise said playing with fingers "Welp you better hope you have a natural birth. Cuz I'm telling you right C-section...don't want to go through with it" Julia said smiling "Shut up" Denise throwing a pillow at here.

What's gonna happen next?

Is Julia goin kick the bitches or what?

P.S. I didn't know what the girls original names are so I just made up their names. Naomi is the Asian girl and Missy is mixed girl.

Hope u like😊✌

BYEEE!!!!!!!!!