Chapter 1 Part 2

Denise POV's

I woke up in this soft ass bed I looked around the room and I didn't know where I was at then I looked to my right and saw a picture of a baby then I looked real closely at the picture then that's when it hit me "Dashawn" I mumbled and that's when I started to remember he did this to me I got out the bed and that's when I notice that I don't have any clothes on all I have on is my underwear "Shit" I said I have to get out of here but first I need to find out if Layla and Julia are ok then I start to hear somebody coming I hurried up and ran to the bed and pulled the covers over me and layed down to pretend that I was sleep. I heard the door open I hear somebody walk to me and I can feel their breath on my face I start to open my eyes and it was Dashawn hovering over me "You finally awake sunshine" he said smiling he kissed me on the check "What did you do to me last night?" I asked "I didn't to you last night just got a taste you while you sleep" he said licking his lips "So you raped me!" I yelled I pushed him of off me and started to sit up "Whoa, whoa, whoa who the fuck you pushing!" he yelled getting in my face "Nigga you now get out of my face!" I yelled pushing him again he walked to me and grabbed my face push me on the bed and got on top of me"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled "Shut up" he said he started to take off my panties and he took of his pants he stuck his dick inside of me he went in and out of me "Stop Dashawn" I moaned "You like that don't you?" he asked "Mhmm" I moaned he began to go faster and my moans started to get out of control "Oh yes Dashawn!" I yelled "What's my name?" he asked "Dashawn" I moaned "I can't hear you!" he yelled "Dashawn!!" I yelled I can feel myself about to cum "I'm cumming Dashawn!" I yelled and finally at last I cummed he gave one last good stroke then he got off me but then he grabbed my face "Also if you ever raise your voice or touch me again it's goin be more than just me fucking you I'm beat yo ass you understand" he said I nodded my head "Good" he said let me go and left out of the room. 

(Later That Night)

I was still in this house I've been thinking about a way to escape from this house "Ahhh!!!" A voice screamed did I just hear someone scream "Ahhh stop it!!!" Another voice screamed who is that screaming those screams sounds so familiar...I think I got it..it..it must be "Layla and Julia" I said I have to help them I got out of the bed and walked to the door and turned the door knob but it wouldn't open "What the hell" I said I tried jiggling the lock but that didn't work then I tried pulling on the door knob to maybe see if the door is stuck but none of that worked so I just went back to the bed. Minutes later Dashawn came in the room "Hey come downstairs we need you to cook" he said "Why can't y'all cook y'all have 2 arms and 2 legs" I said with attitude "Did ask you all that" he said walking closer to me "Ok chill yo but first can I get a t-shirt or something before I go down there?" I asked "Sure" he said he walked to the dresser and got a shirt out that says RGOKY on there I put the shirt on and I followed Dashawn downstairs to kitchen and there was 2 boys sitting on the couch watching TV one was lightskined and the other one was fairskinned and we into the kitchen and I couldn't believe who it was "Layla and Julia" I said and they turned around and their jaws drop "Denise" They both said we all ran to each other and hugged each one and other "Let me guess y'all got kidnap too?" I asked crossing my arms "Yep" They both said together "Aye stop all that talking and start cooking" The fairskinned one said "Shut up Langston" Layla said with an attitude "Who you talking too?" Langston said "You only one I'm talking too" she said with attitude "Don't be trying to show off in front of yo friends and shit" Langston said "Nigga I'm not showing off in front my friends I act like this all the time ain't that right girls" Layla said "Yes" Julia and I agreed "Yeah you won't be saying that when I tear da ass up tonight" Langston said smiling rubbing his hands together the boys started laughing I looked at Layla and I can tell she was getting mad "Whatever" Layla said mad we started to make dinner. When was done we gave them there food and we all went living room "Guys we have to find a way to get out of here" Julia said "What about we can put some type medicine in their food or drink and make them fell asleep and we escape" Layla suggested "Yeah but where are we suppose to get the medicine from?" I asked "I saw some sleeping pills in Langston's bathroom cabinet in his room" Layla said "Ok how are we going to get it?" Julia asked "How about I fuck Langston so good that he fells asleep and I get the pills" Layla suggested "Ok Layla..no" Julia disagreed I forgot to tell you Layla is a thotie and sometimes a gold digger but we all known her since 1st grade and she always got a sistas back "Maybe when he's not around you came get them and hide them where he can't find" I suggested "Good idea" Julia agreed "Yeah" Layla agreed.

To Be Continued.............