Chapter 12

Ok before we start this story there is going to be a plot twist I'm not going to tell what it is just read it so here is Chapter 12😋😜✌

(4 Weeks Later)

"Mmm Julian right there baby" Julia moaned as the dildo in and out of her wet folds she begin to faster "Ooo baby you so deep in my pussy" she moaned her legs started to shake "Oh baby I'm about to cum" she moaned then she released all her juices she took the dildo out of her and slowly to her finger and brought up to her lips to taste herself. Julia got up from the bed and with to the bathroom with her dildo and washed it off in the sink dried it off and put it back in her secret place Julia hates using a dildo but while Julian and the boys are on tour out in London she gets horny when she came out of the bathroom she gasped in shocked as she say writing on the wall with a crayon and it said

I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU!!!!

Julia hurried and ran to the door but right then it shut she try to open the door but it won't open "You're going to die Julia" A whisper voice say in her ear "No stop" she begged as she put her hands on her head shaking her head "You can't hide from me" The voice said again "Shut up!" she yelled Julia curled up into a little ball and cried as the voice can't going. After some hours the voice stop and Julia got up and hurried and packed her stuff and drove to Denise's house.

(At Denise's House)

Julia started banging on the door furiously the door swung open revealing a angry Denise "What in the hell is wrong with  you beating on my door 3:00 in the morning!!" Denise yelled "Sorry but I need a place to say" Julia said Denise look down at Julia to see she had her suitcase "What happen?' Denise asked "If you let me in I will tell you" Julia suggested Denise stepped back to let her in. They both sat down "Ok what's going on?" Denise asked "Alright.....you might think I'm crazy saying this but earlier today when I was coming from the bathroom I saw a writing on the wall with a crayon and it said "I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU!!!!!" then I started to scared and I ran to the door to escape but then it shutted and after that I was hearing a whispering voice it was saying "You're going to die Julia" and then it said again "You can't hide from me" Julia explained "Wait when said the door shutted what do you mean it shutted?" Denise asked "I mean like it just shutted..by it self" Julia repeated Denise was speechless what she hearing "OH.MY.GOSH. Julia I think you might be dealing with an evil spirit" Denise suggested "What do you mean?" Julia asked "An evil spirit has came back for you and wants to haunt you" Denise explained "But why?" Julia asked "......It wants revenge" Denise said.

Wow a plot twister right 😱😲

Srry for the short chapter

Hope u like😜✌