Chapter 4 You Goin Pay

Julia POV's

I woke up with a bad headache I notice that I was on floor I got up and I was dizzy I carefully walk up the steps and went in Julian's room which he is sleep of course I went inside the bathroom to take a pee I sat down on the toilet and notice there was blood in my underwear wait...it's not time for my period to come yet what is going on why am I getting blood in my underwear if my period has even came yet "Whatever" I mumbled I just wiped myself and put some toliet paper in my underwear and got off the toilet put the toliet stool down and flush the toilet washed my hands and got put of the bathroom and seen Julian awake in his bed on phone I can't even stand to see him after what he did to me last night so I was about to walk out his room until "Wait" Julian said I turned around he got out his bed and walked to me "You ok?" he asked "Since when did you care?" I asked with an attitude "What's up with that attitude?" he asked "Why shouldn't have an attitude since you barely try to kill me last night" I said with an attitude "I'm sorry that I did that to you I just loss control of my anger" he apologized "You're sorry really you're sorry I don't want to hear you're apologies cuz yo ass is goin do it again!" I yelled "You better lower yo voice fucking talking to me!" he yelled "  You ain't nobody momma and plus you yelling too" I yelled then all of a sudden he pinned to wall which made a loud bump "Who the fuck you talking too huh" he said clenching his jaw "Nigga you now back the fuck off of me!" I yelled and pushed him I was about to run to the door when Julian pulled me back by hair "Dafuq you think your going" he said clenching his jaw "Let me go you asshole"I commanded "Call me that again see what's goin happen" he said "Asshole, asshole, ass...." (SLAP) he grabbed me by neck and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me he pinned my hands down the bed "Get off of me!!!" I yelled "Shut up" he commanded I couldn't move or do anything so I to hurry up and think so I held my leg and kneed him in the balls "Oh fuck!!!" he yelled he fell to the ground I quickly run off the bed and opened the door I have to get out of her but I have to find Layla and Denise I was running down the hallway to Dashawn's room to get Denise first until I was hit in the head with something I was out cold. I was woken up by a light over me I opened my eyes and I was dizzy my head was pounding hard as I got my head together I started to notice I was handcuffed to a chair with a light over me and I looked around the room all I saw was darkness I could hear footsteps coming toward and it was yep you guessed it...Julian he walked to me (SLAP) he grabbed my face "How dare you kick me in my fucking nuts bitch" he said clenching his jaw he let go off me face "Since you want to kick me in my nuts you goin pay" he said he ripped my clothes off and threw them else then he walked away and disappeared in the dark and came and back with a whip in his hand oh fuck.

(20 Minutes Later)

He was still beating with this whip I was really sore my thighs and arms were bloody I was screaming in pain so loud that the people in the UK could hear me. Finally the torture was over "I hope you learn you're lesson cuz if you didn't it's going be way worse" he said and disappeared in the dark I started to cry cuz I just want to be here nether do Layla and Denise. But I have a feeling that one day we will escape one day.

(The Next Day)

Denise POV's

For some reason I was hearing really loud screams last night not like being rape screams I mean in pain I went to go find Layla and Julia in living room but it was only Layla "Yo Layla have you seen Julia?" I asked "Nah I haven't seen her since yesterday" she said "Was you hearing screaming?" I asked "Yeah" she agreed "I mean...do you think that was Julia?" I asked "I don't know probably or probably not" she said "Hey guys" A voice say I turned around it was "Julia" I said. As I got a good look at her she was naked with bloody arms and thighs "Oh my gosh Julia what happen to you? I asked in a agitated voice she didn't answer "Julia" I said then she collapse on the floor "Julia oh my gosh!" Layla and I yelled.