Chapter 16

Julia was sneaking around the castle until she found a door it was red door with a dragon door knob she slowly open the door to hear Layla talking to some guy "Baby I feel like someone's watching us" she said "What do you?" The guy asked "When they called me out for the ceremony I just felt a tickle like a weird tickle" she said "Don't worry about it baby you were probably just nervous" he said holding her hand "Thanks baby you always now what to say" she said and they kissed each other "Quick! Hurry up and touch your ring so you can create an invisible bubble" The voice said I touched the ring and a bubble surrounded me. Layla and the guy was coming outside the room just when they were going down the steps the guy turned around and give me an evil smirk and walked down the stairs I stood there shock trying to understand......how could he see me?.....I thought I was invisible?

Meanwhile..........

"And when they were walking down the stairs he turned around and gave me an evil smirk" Julia explained to Eva "What did the guy look like?" Eva asked "He was lightskinned, gold eyes, a nose ring, and gold grills in his mouth" Julia described "Oh no" Eva panicked "What?" Julia asked "He's power has grew stronger" Eva said starting to get panicky "Who's  power?" Julia asked "........A lot of people may call him El Diablo, Satan, or The Devil but his real name is Lucifer" Eva said "He's the Devil well he is pretty cute" Julia said smirking "Don't be fouled Julia that's just his plan he may look good on the outside but on the inside he can turn your world into a living Hell..literally" Eva said seriously "I'm scared now" Julia said "Don't be you have to strong he loves when people are in fear" Eva said "Ok I'm confused how does this have to do with Layla cuz when I was there Layla seem normal" Julia said "That's cuz he's helping her" Eva said "Oh great now I have to stop both of them" Julia said sarcastically "Sadly...yes" Eva said looking down "Ya know why do I have to go through all of this first it was just a spirit haunting me now I'm in Heaven going down the Hell to stop Layla and The Devil. Can this get any worse?" Julia complained Eva lifted her head and looked at Julia "Oh c'mon" Julia complained again "Look this is the only way you live a normal life again" Eva said Julia groaned in frustration "Wait hold on I'm feeling lightheaded" Eva said her vision was getting blurry "Do you need to sit down are you ok?" Julia asked concerned "No I'm fine it's just whenever I have a vision I start to feel lightheaded" Eva said her eyes started to change light brown "Oh my gosh" Eva said shockingly "What?" Julia asked "He's taken over Layla's body fully and.....he's coming for you" Eva said.

Ok sorry guys that I haven't updated in a long time cuz u know it's the holidays so u guys ready to know who is playing Lucifer.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

            CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!

⬆                                            ⬆

So I hope u liked my story y'all so have a good New Years y'all be safe and BYE!!!!!