Chapter 2

Gldhart wlkas otu of cmap and goe to brdr. Hee lkoos aurond forr prye or enemeis.

[Nobody can understand that Goldheart >.< Learn English] Darkshadow mysteriously slunk around through the forest. He was so dark and secretive!

[srry i type onn ponhe adnd i am onlly 7 :(] Gdolhrt spto a sqirrle and stlak it. He ctached the swirl.

Darkshadow glanced around furtively. He scented a mouse and dropped into a hunting crouch.

Princessheart leapt out of the bushes that were to the right of Darkshadow, being pursued by three massive dogs. "HELP ME!" she shrieked.

Darkshadow abandoned the prey and attacked one dog. The dog snarled and tried to bite his neck, but Darkshadow moved out of the way.

Sunclaw ran towards the scene and slayed all of the dogs with a quick swipe to their necks. "HAHA I saved her not you!"

"Hey! That's not fair, you're being too OP!" Darkshadow protested.

"You're both my heroes!" Princessheart purred. "By the way, Sunclaw, could I ask you something?"

Sunclaw smiled. "Actually, I was hoping I could ask you something."

Messyear ran up the join the conversation. "Wow, I just had a great dream!"

Sunclaw glared at Messyear. "Go away, you just ruined the moment!"

"But, I dreamed about becoming the leader of ThunderClan!" Messyear said cheerfully.

"Nobody cares," Sunclaw huffed, walking away.

Gdholart fnihs hnting and go bcak to acmp wth 13 peices of prye.

[Once upon a time, this roleplay was in the English language. Now, apparently we are using a language that is unknown to any humans on this planet.] Darkshadow glanced around, hoping that nobody knew his dark, dark secret.

Firestorm emerged from some bushes that were near Sunclaw and crept up behind him. Then, he tackled Sunclaw and performed the death blow.

(WTF DO YOU NEVER LEARN FIRESTORM?! YOU CANT DO THAT!) Actually, nothing happened to Sunclaw, and Sunclaw wasn't attacked because in roleplays there are these things called rules.

[I know the rules now but I'm going to go all Tigerstar :D] Firestorm glanced over his shoulder and then dragged Sunclaw's body away to bury it.

(YOU CANNOT DO THAT! Are you trying to get yourself kicked out of this RP?!) Sunclaw, who was still 100% alive, glowered at Firestorm. "Stay away from me!"

[I don't want to be kicked out, I'm just having fun :( What's wrong with wanting to murder Clanmates?]"I will kill you eventually," Firestorm hissed. "And no rules or laws or codes will stop me!"

Messyear ran up to the two cats. "Oh wow, hi! I didn't realize you guys were friends! Want to hang out?"

Sunclaw glared at Messyear. "Firestorm and I are NOT friends! And stay away from me, Messyear, you exist just to be annoying."

Suddenly, a gasp came from nearby. "OH NO, HELP!" Princessheart yowled in terror.

A/N: Hello, lovely readers! This part was also written by Crazystar. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!