Chapter 39

>Strictmoon has joined the RP, after a while of being away being strict somewhere<

"EVERYONE GET YOUR FIRST WORLD TAILS IN HERE NOW!" 

Hazelstar, Acornleap, Firestorm and Princessheart gathered beneath the Dilemma Tree, where MoonClan interventions were usually held. Princessheart hadn't been killed in the past day, so she was pretty proud. You go, Princessheart.

"I've noticed the level of authority in this camp has declined in my absence," Strictmoon began [Hazelstar you suck].

Princessheart stepped forward. "What in StarClan's name do you mean? We've all been on our best behaviour, even Loststar showed up!"

>Princessheart has been banned for 24 hours for her LIES< [i mean true she's never here lol]

"What do you propose, fair deputy?" Firestorm stepped forward, his voice exceedingly professional.

"That you stay in character!" Strictmoon hissed. "Do you even read your character synopsis?"

He scoffed. "Um, yeah? It's just buried under thousands of comments."

>Silvertongue has joined the RP<

"I have them all here!" he proclaimed, dashing into MoonClan with a pile of papers.

"Excellent!" Strictmoon cried, taking them. "I shall read them out now!"

Name: Firestorm [I ran out of creativity okay leave me alone]

Age: iMMORTAL [i can't count to more than 6 lol]

Gender: Awesome [dID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER]

Appearance: A fiery ginger tom with really awesome green eyes that can be bloodshot as well because he's LIT [...]

Personality: Firestorm has an undeniable crush on HIMSELF lol jk idek i'm just here because I'm bored. No but seriously he has a crush on Princessheart and he's spontaneous and awesome in every way

>Firestorm has been banned for 24 hours for making everyone sick because of the Mary-Sue<

"Great, this RP is founded upon a mountain of lies," Strictmoon despaired.

"I have Princessheart's here as well, if you're interested," Silvertongue commented, pulling out a pink sheet of paper.

Name: Princessheart [because she's a pretty princess!]

Age: 12 moons [single and ready to mingle ;)] {THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REPORTED FOR SUGGESTIVE CONTENT}

Gender: She-MEOW [i identify as a meow and i'm offended]

Appearance: a BEAUTIFUL Persian cat [because they're purrfect] with ASTOUNDING violet eyes because she's so special and beautiful <3

Personality: She gets ALL the toms, she's a great hunter, fighter, medicine cat, leader, story teller, queen, talker and listener BUT SHE'S NOT A MARY SUE OKAY. here's why...

Backstory...

Alone, cold, afraid. Princessheart's life started horribly. Her mother and sibling died at birth, and her father died shortly after, leaving her cold, alone and afraid. Princessheart was raised by a SADISTIC cat who loved seeing cats cold, alone and afraid, and Princessheart was cold, alone and afraid. Cold, alone and afraid, she became an apprentice to the leader who was HORRIBLE and made her feel cold, alone and afraid. She was cold, alone and afraid until she met Firestorm and Sunclaw and Silvertongue and every tom ever who were all also cold, alone and afraid. Would Princessheart remain afraid, alone and cold, or would she find someone who would make her not cold, alone or afraid? Cold. Alone. Afraid. She is Princessheart.

A chorus of slow claps erupted from MoonClan. Strictmoon grunted.

"So is she cold?" Hazelstar asked, pondering.

"Is she alone?" Silvertongue questioned aloud.

"Is she... is... she... a-afraid?" Firestorm stuttered.

>Princessheart has been banned for life for her backstory<

>Strictmoon has rage quit the RP<

<Loststar's absence continues<

~Written by Hazel lol~