Chapter 43

Hazelstar was humming to herself as she padded into SunClan camp. "Hello warriors," she called. "I think there might be a fox attack today!"

HoneyStripe looked over at the Leader. "Why would the foxes attack SunClan Camp?" the Deputy asked, sounding confused.

[We need more drama around here, okay?] Hazelstar shrugged. "Just a gut feeling, Honeystripe."

(FOR THE THOUSDANTH TIME.... IT'S HoneyStripe.) The Deputy nodded.

Goldstar poked his head through the bushes of SunClan's forest, eyes perking with curiosity. "Did someone say drama?" he cackled evilly, because obviously he was the most evil of all evil cats in the forest.

"Trespasser!" yowled Hazelstar, hurtling herself at the golden-furred tom.

Goldstar laughed evilly, and, evilly, he batted her away. "Let's not be silly... anyone wanna join EvilClan?"

"I would never betray my Clan, because I am the Deputy!" HoneyStripe growled at the EvilClan Leader. "Now get out of our Territory and back on your side of the Border!"

Goldstar laughed. "There are no borders when EvilClan's in town, little Honeystripe."

"You said my name wrong," HoneyStripe hissed.

[Just do it her way. She'll never give up.] Acornfur padded out of the SunClan warrior den, stretching his jaw into a yawn. His eyes widened with slight surprise as he spotted Goldstar sitting in the bushes, just casually talking to the Clan deputy. Hazelstar's collapsed body was nearby. Acornfur stealthily glanced at the tom, dropping into a crouch and creeping toward HoneyStripe.

"Oh, you," Goldstar meowed distastefully at Acornfur. "I remember you."

Acornfur, surprised to be spotted, leaped up slightly and dropped into a battle crouch. "Fight me, Goldstar!" he meowed. "I am no weak warrior—I am no small apprentice. I will fight you in a battle, and even though you lead a Clan I've never heard of and took over the roleplay, I'll win!" His mew shook with dignity.

Goldstar wrinkled his brow. "Ew, I'm too evil to fight. I'll just kill you." He killed Acornfur.

[THAT'S NOT FAIR!]

"There's no rules when I'm in charge," chuckled the tom, leaning back and watching Aconfur writhe.

[THIS ROLEPLAY IS STUPID. I QUIT.]

"Mkay, bye," Goldstar meowed. He turned toward the rest of SunClan. "So does anyone else want to join?"

"I will," called Wonderfulwhisker.

Another chapter by Rio—blame Sushi ;__; Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and comment your favorite character!