Chapter 7

Well we forgot to post the previous chapter on time.... so here's two chapters for the price of one! *money back is not guaranteed, this is a one time offer you have a minute after this message to call.

Gingerpaw plopped onto the ground and began grooming her fur. She was super bored.

Strictmoon runs up to her. "WHY AREN'T YOU TRAINING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?" He yowled into her face, spittle flying out of his mouth. "YOU LAZY LAZY APPRENTICE!"

Gingerpaw shrugged. "Loststar never actually rp's so I'm usually just doing nothing or on my own."

(I'm pretty sure that counts as breaking the fourth wall)

[Well it's true! ...ugh, I'll give him an excuse]

Shadepaw, who was conveniently walking behind them during this conversation, ran up behind Gingerpaw and gasped dramatically. "Oh Strictmoon, it's simply awful! Loststar has been fatally injured and can't actually perform any leader duties or move or speak or eat or breathe."

{Hey you can't use my character unless I let you!!!!

[Ok FINE I'm SORRY Jeez there's so many rules here]

"UNACCEPTABLE!" Strictmoon got all up in Gingerpaw's grill and snarled. "Go clean out the elder's den alone for the next year!"

"Alright." Gingerpaw accepted. At least now she had something to do.

Strictmoon looked at Shadepaw who was standing behind Gingerpaw. "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE APPRENTICE GO HELP HER CLEAN FOR A MOON. I WANT THIS CAMP SPOTLESS! USE A TOOTHBRUSH IF YOU HAVE TO! LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

[Seriously? A full year of punishment? Besides, I thought there weren't any elders in the Clan!]

{I think this is stupid!}

(But I'm the deputy, you have to listen!)

(HOLY CRAP FINE!)

Gingerpaw dragged Shadepaw to the elder's den and they started clearing out the dirty moss. "So Shadepaw, do you have your eye on any cats in the clan?"

Shadepaw smirked. "Why, do you want it to be for you? I'm sorry, but I'm taken."

Featherpaw barged into the completely empty den. "OMG SHADEPAW YOU DO LOVE ME!"

Shadepaw shot her a look of pure loathing. "Uh, no." Then he walked away.

Featherpaw turned to Gingerpaw. "YOU STOLE MY MATE YOU HOE!"

Gingerpaw tilted her head, confused. "We were just talking. I'm not actually interested in him at all."

"DON'T LIE TO ME! JERK!" Featherpaw pummeled Gingerpaw to a pulp from her anger and betrayal.

Then Acornleap slammed through the other side of the empty den. "Oh my STARCLAN Featherpaw I've called you like a bajillion times we have to go on patrol again! Please don't leave me waiting again."

Princessheart stuck her head in the den too. "Tell me I'm pretty!"

Brightpaw also stuck her head in the den. "Ooh this seems exciting! Is anyone dying yet? I have herbs!" She pulls out catmint and chews it to a pulp and smears it all over Gingerpaw's nose. As Gingerpaw smells it, she wakes up, completely rejuvenated.

(SERIOUSLY CATMINT ISN'T A MIRACLE HERB YOU GUYS)

{I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK}

Darkshadow casually and mysteriously walks past everyone in the elders den.

Shadepaw walks up to Redpaw. "Hey, I'm awesome and all, so come pick herbs with me." He commanded.

Featherpaw watches this and murders everyone in a rage.

(SERIOUSLY, YOU AND FIRESTORM TOGETHER? STOP KILLING PEOPLE!!!!)

Firestorm sees her killing people and he helps her murder the whole Clan.

(STOP IT!)

{Ok ok, it's just a bit of fun}

Featherpaw only kills Gingerpaw from anger.

(I AM REPORTING YOU)

Featherpaw shreds a vole all over Gingerpaw's prone body, covering her with blood. "YOU'RE NEXT!"

Volebelly howls in sadness. "YOU WASTED A VOLE! WHYYYYYYYYYY"

And then he curls up in a corner with a bucket of voles sobbing hysterically while stuffing his face with the most delicious food on the planet.

Fluffpaw watches this all happen and is super confused. "Guys I'm really confused what's happening guys seriously you're all leaving me out and I feel alone and lonely."

Everyone collectively ignored Fluffpaw.

(THAT'S NOT NICE)

Everyone except Sunclaw ignored Fluffpaw, and Sunclaw only looked because you are his apprentice. Then he walked away.

Fluffpaw cried hysterically in a corner.

I'm ending it there. Thanks guys! Which were your favorite characters? I was going to try to Glodhart here but I can't even spell his name wrong without stabbing myself in the arm or breaking my amazing autocorrect for fixing my obvious mistakes. My brain just melted a bit by writing Glod. Ugh. Next time, I promise.

~Blaze